Ch 25 - Final Hours

This may be a while but now to quit beating around the bush and get to the wedding. I've been hyped on this for a while now. About a few weeks. Now just the last hours of a single man.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

I remember when Irina and the girls took off that night leaving the whole manor basically a bacholer pad. Except thank goodness after that one no women around. Gasper is still on the crap list with Koneko.

*Flashback*

When the guy's teleported home it was silent. Completely silent. You walk Gasper to his room as Issei heads up to his bedroom alone. Saji respectfully went home escorted by his Master while Kiba went into the kitchen to think over a quick meal.

Gasper who was back in his normal attire walked into his room. Normally sharing it with Koneko but that wasn't happening anytime soon. No one could blame her. Kitty was hurt. As they say in New York, fuhgetaboutit. To make matters worse be had to change ASAP.

"Thanks (FN). Sorry I messed up." He whispered sadly.

"You okay?"

"I got to shower and change before bed. Burn these clothes. The panties at least."

"Didn't need to; WAIT A MINUTE. Did you..."

He nodded. "Swapped."

"For crying out loud dammit. Common sense. You and Nyan swapped those? Come on. Gasper. I love you as a friend. But hard to defend that."

(Shout out to Kitty)

"Koneko and I have." He blushed.

You turned around and head for the door. "On that note I'm out. You... take it easy I guess." You close the door behind you and walk to see Rias. That's why the lady, is a trap.

(Maybe a Frank Sinatra Rel Remix of that. Hmmm... tempting.)

Koneko meets you on the hall. Not angry anymore just sad. Very hurt and insecure. Something that every woman shouldn't feel. She just felt awful that her boyfriend was doing these things that got out of hand.

"He in there?" She asked.

"Yeah." You nod. "He's getting changed and heading to the shower. Easy on him. I got him to stop crying."

"I will."

She entered in as Gasper took his shirt off. He froze. Flinching by putting his arms up in a defense position and slowly walking backwards. "Please don't." He was shaking.

"Gaspy... I won't hurt you. I promise."

"Promise?"

"I promise Gaspy. Please. Can we just sit on the bed and talk?"

"Sure thing Koneko." The couple sat on the bed and just looked into each other's eyes. They both blushed. Something was there. "Look. I'm sorry. It for out of hand and it didn't cross my mind."

She sighed. "Gaspy. I know you're... preferences. And I haven't told anyone about them. Because I love you. But when you date a woman you don't swap panties with another girl. Or any layer of clothing at that. Plus she had... you know where I'm going don't you?" She looked down and blushed.

"Boobs?"

"I know I'm not all there Gaspy. I'm a little insecure about it. Actually I am completely. She's Akeno compared to me."

"I don't know her size."

"Not going there. Look. I'm sorry. I should have never slapped you. I won't make any excuses for it. I love you and can't wait to see what happens with us. Now. Can we shower off?"

"Huh? Kitty after that?"

"Love your girlfriend or I'll be upset."

"Yes ma'am."

*Present*

I was eavesdropping at the door so I heard it all. Tried not to cringe or open my mouth. That was difficult to do regardless.

After that whole conversation I met up with Rias who was having Asia take care of the conversation as she was looking out for all the guys. Except me of course. Guess that's what happens when you have an Angel bride. Kiba was in the best spot out of the four. With lack of commitment from Tsubaki's part of the relationship you can't nearly put a label on, she didn't have a foot to stand on. Every point was pointed right back at her. Just backfiring. No one was by all means right but you can't slander someone when you are in the wrong as well. Don't enter a courtroom with dirty hands.

It's weird how only Irina knows about all these details. I've been writing this one and off for a while. Maybe one day retire and publish this. Something for the both of us.

~~~~~

The final few hours were getting to you. Waking up after getting that beauty sleep as Irina called it. A nice shower and drying off before looking in the mirror to out on that tux. Every button you put on slowly. About twenty minutes you do a 360° check and go to check on "the dogs" as the girls referred them to yesterday.

Not sure if I check on harem pervert or traps maximise first. Well since Gasper had it hard why the heck not? You walk down the hall and open the door to find a shocking detail. "Gasper?"

"These leg traps aren't as awkward as I thought. Less breezy though."

"Are you wearing pants?"

"Yes. But do you have to look at me like that..." He blushed.

"Fair point. But holy shit." You open the door to the hall. "GASPER'S WEARING PANTS! REPEAT. GASPER IS WEARING PANTS."

"Really?" Gasper squeaked.

"No way."

"Seriously?"

Kiba and Issei rushed to the room and were amazed. "Pants!" They gazed.

"Hey guys can you quit checking me out? It's kind of embarassing." Gaspy looked away.

"Sorry!" They looked away as well.

"Well well. Gasper I think I just won. And you look good in the tux. You have those socks underneath?"

"It's lifestyle so yes."

"Can't blame you Gasper but guys I just want to say I am ever so happy that all of us are here. Saji too but he will meet us there. It's ashamed that we have to wait for our honeymoon but if I can't wait for her to be my girlfriend for a decade than I can wait for our week away. Cheers guys."

"Cheers!"

Almost perfect. Now just had to teleport to the ceremony and wait. And try not to cry. Lord Michael and Rias wanted this ceremony a certain way. I honestly can't wait.

~~~~~

Next chapter is the wedding. In depth a bit. Promises and such. What kind of rings and all. The good stuff. All about to unfold. I honestly can't wait. Probably cry a little. I've been doing that while writing. Especially as of late.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz