Ch 27 - Reception

With Lord Michael, Sirzechs, and a few regulars in attendance, things couldn't have gone any smoother. Everyone is happy as you and your wife walk to the limo and get to the reception. It will be a happy wedding celebration.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You open the door to the limo for Irina as you follow her in. It's off to celebrate and the two of you have a few minutes for each other.

"My dear wife I just want to say you couldn't have picked a better dress for yourself."

"Thanks. And you are so handsome." She smiled.

"I can say one of my dreams is fulfilled now."

"Me too. I didn't see me getting married. Especially so young. You get what I mean?" She put the roses down.

"I didn't think I would find inner and outer beauty like yours again until Master Rias gave you a call."

She giggled. "I didn't expect it. She called and talked about the Fallen Angels and Lord Michael approved. Then she mentioned about a few familiar faces meaning you and Issei. I was thrilled. I can't believe how much you have grown. And how you managed. Do you have any idea how safe I feel with you around?"

"It's my job. I'm the son of a the man who used Excalibur Nightmare for the church. He said one day I would be the Prince of the Blade Illusions. Now I'm (FN) Shidou. Can't complain."

"And King of Blade Illusions my husband." She hugged you.

"I love you so much."

"You too Gaius."

"Before we step out. Who catches and bouquet and garter?"

She blushed. "Tough because of Issei. Akeno, Rias, and Tsubaki are tall. Xenovia too. All are except two or three. Hmmmm. Issei and Akeno."

"I'm going Gasper and Koneko. Underdog I guess." The limo stopped as the driver came out to hold the door. "Well my dearest Irina shall we?"

"Let's." She grabbed your hand and you both exited out."

Soon the hall filled with guests. Devils, Angels, students, and the sort. With help from Sirzechs and Lord Michael the only other way you could have a venue like this in a sort amount of time you would have to be a multimillionaire. Marble floor, crystal over every piece lighting, and seats you never wanted to leave because they were just so comfortable.

A large late meal was being served to everyone in a matter of hours. The Devil girls kindly were fighting over Issei to dance with. Girls dropping in every so often. Easy for the girls and not so much on Issei. Irina was able to just talk to you as the both of you danced slowly of how everyone seemed so happy.

"Considering on paper of what we are doing no one is on edge." She pointed out.

"I'm not on edge. In fact on top of the world. One that isn't flat."

"I think Angels and Devils believe that."

"You never know Wifey."

"True."

"Question." You blush.

"Yes?"

"You okay with me removing the garter?" Since the topic wasn't really discussed that was a serious question. One in which needed a proper answer and understanding to.

"I trust you won't be inappropriate." She blushed and had this glisten in her eyes.

"I won't."