Ch 22 - Day One Fiancè

I think this is the story I'm looking forward to the most the last few weeks. My thumb is still injured but trying everyday. Can't wait to see what's going on. Especially a certain few wanting me to get to the wedding. Pretty sure you know who you are.

As far as bacholer party is concerned someone asked me about another strip club scene. I'm still debating that as I go along. But will have the scene of picking out the dress and a few other things. Hard to plan out with dialogue but slow but solid work in progress.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was a good night. Rather long but at least their was no school tomorrow. You were exhausted. But all good news following the time of the departure from meeting Lord Michael. Climbing into bed early in good spirits. Feeling like you're touching stars just one time made everything from Yukinari's time to now so worth it. Time to just let it ride.

After a few minutes Irina came in the room. She came to bed in a nightgown and shook you awake. "Honey I've been looking for you. How long have you been in bed?"

You let out a yawn. "What time is it?"

"About midnight."

"Twenty maybe. I don't know. But feel great. Like really good."

She smiled and let out a giggle. "And why is that?" She knew the answer and hoped you would say it.

"Because in a week I tie the knot with a beautiful woman of my dreams."

"That's why I love you so much." She spooned behind you. The back of your head was being pushed into her breasts. "So husband to be you have plans to get your tux or bacholer party?"

Another yawn. "No idea."

"Gaius it's less than a week."

"My tux? How about your dress? Any details on that?"

"Right after lunch."

"Fine. I'll round up the guys too."

"That's perfect. You can bring Saji along. Sona is coming with all of us girls. Might as well take one along."

"And your bachelorette party? You mentioned my party."

"A nice resturant where we all eat like royalty."

"Tsubaki going?"

"Yeah."

"So tell me my swordsman. Do you want to... go to the gentlemen's club?" She blushed.

Having her hug me and ask me if I want to see boobies. This is just wonderful. "Irina you really asked me that?"

"You are truly a wonderful man but you're still a guy. You've been nice but I know what you want."

"You sure you're not talking about Issei?"

"I'm asking you as a fiancè."

"I don't have a heart for it. Not a lustful kind of guy. Wouldn't Koneko and Tsubaki be angry about Kiba and Gasper?"

She pecked you on your head. "A question for tomorrow. Sweet dreams. I love you."

"I love you too Angel."

The awkwardness of that conversation was just at an all time high. Hey Honey I know I'm Christian but do you want to go to the titty bar? Said everyone.