Ch 29 - Next Chapter (Mini)

Ever wonder what it's like to be married the first day? Mind you when I was a kid I thought I would be married by now. I had an idea but it's a little tweaked with Irina. What happens after wake up?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The sunshine wakes you up and you turn in the other direction. But something seems to be missing. You open your eyes and see that Irina is out of bed. Her side is empty. It's only 8 AM and no plans for today. What the heck is going on here? "Irina? Wifey? Hello?" You called and didn't get an answer. Looking around the room you try to see if their are any clues. The basket has last night's clothes and the sheet and her phone was on her nightstand. Interesting. She is a morning person but usually she cuddles until you get dressed. Something was off.

The door opened up and you smell breakfast. Irina comes in with a bed table. "Awww. Thought I had time. Oh well. Morning Hubby." She smiled as she approached you with breakfast in bed and in maid attire. Thigh socks and everything. "Thought I would surprise you. I got eggs, bacon, and toast for you. And I got one I'll bring up for myself. Hold on." She exited the room.

My wife is serving me breakfast in bed wearing a maid outfit. Screw the maid cafe. I'm living it dammit. And I can makeout with the one serving me.

She came back in and sat next to you. "Surprised this is actually comfy.  How's everything?"

"Am I dreaming?"

"Depends Hubby. 🎶A dream is a wish your heart makes. When you're fast asleep.🎶"

(Disney - Cinderella OST)

"Wow. You prove you're an Angel to me everyday don't you?"

"Hehe. Yup. After that we can shower."

"Huh?" Thank goodness your mouth was empty.

"Gaius were married. I know what men think. We'll save water. Just please control yourself."

"You offered a shower with you. Control myself? What about you?"

She winked? "I think need to strip the bed and get clean. You smell like bachelor."

You gasp. "I most certainly do not. I smell like bacon." You go along with the humor.

"Eat up and be ready to wash my back." She wasn't kidding either. Once you finished she grabbed towels and insisted. But both of you still had the wedding day and night grime on you. Not wrong on her end. It just got you off guard. But she walked right in and if you didn't follow then Wifey would give you some splaining. It all happened so fast as she let her hair down and was washing it all through. You scrubbed her back as she lather chest. "Thanks (FN)."

"You're very welcome. Though did not expect any of this."

"Too much?" She turned around with a slight blush.

"Just right? That make sense?"

"Very. Glad our new chapter to life is going well. Least we have a couple days to adjust before battle."

"It's funny. We are preparing for battle and we can really get hurt. Possibly killed. But yet, I feel calm about it. You have this effect on everyone Irina?"

"Don't think so. I love you and a select few."

"Gotcha. So what do you want to do after we get out?"

"Honestly I thought it would be us two hanging out around the house. Take it easy. It's been a while since we just sat back and take it down a notch. It's like a cheat day."

"Cheat day?"

"Even a married woman should keep figure."

"Good point. And I just want to say I love you. And chances are we start prepping tomorrow. It's in your mind too isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Well Gaius I just hope that you're happy. I've wanted to give us the greatest chance at being a happy married couple before battle. I think this will tear all of apart once it's over."

"Yeah. Though I'm glad I have your last name. My maiden name would make me a target." It was true. I know even now that it was a smart decision for everyone. After all I just became a husband. I had think about my wife too. Heck I wouldn't want to pick out clothes or furniture without her. Let alone have any threat possibly against her. Turns out I was right. It was going to be a pool of blood and feather. Husband or some smuck I was an on edge Devil will a score to settle. And regardless if she watched or not I was going to give them hell.

~~~~~

Sounds like you have a little more peace before this prep and agreement of the treaty kicks in. Can't say you mind all that much. But more to life to being married besides a loyal lady. Now time to slash feathers. Battle up.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz