Ch 6 - Pour

Seeing this at over 4K views at five chapters rocks. Glad you enjoy all. We got some things before Irina makes her debut but it's all in the C.D. or Character Development. And how Rias pulls the strings is well... won't spoil it just by notes.

One more thing. I brought it back. I call it Rel Service. You'll see.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You were siked on reaching the next step. Training under Kiba and partnering with Xenovia was going to help of course. So eager you could barely stay still. "Hey Kiba draw your sword man. Let's do this."

"Tomorrow night."

"Huh?"

"Two reasons. One your excitement will lose concentration. Two you have tasks to complete. You want to see her right?"

"More than anything. Only like ten years. No big deal right?"

"Then get some rest. Xenovia I know you're determined but respect my decision. The three of us will have it tomorrow night. Then we will wrap it up before bed."

"Right." Nodded Xenovia.

"You're driving me mad you know Kiba. Xenovia trains on her own because she has the mindset. And you're telling her not to mentor me. I'll go mad."

"Mindset. Remember that. Did you bring a Devil would be awful at first?"

"Probably."

He snapped his fingers. "My point. Get some rest tonight. You'll need it."

What was happening required more than what I came prepared for. At forst I thought with a night of training it would of helped me. But I look back onto the night after it happened and thought their was no way. Mentally I would never have it.

~~~~~

You were grinding away at the table in the club room to take any time off studying after training with Kiba. It was a big pile you wanted to get out of the way. Algebra, literature, and more. Any time getting stuck you moved onto the next subject. Just so it could save any little bit of time.

Akeno entered the room with Rias a little ways behind. She sat right next to you. Naughty intensifies. "Didn't know you were cute as well as smart."

"I try I guess."

Rias smiled. "You treat being a Devil as a job."

"Being a church boy was a job. Guess it's just my prospective of it."

"This because you're seeing Irina soon?"

"Wait what?"

"You heard me."

Your pen dropped to the floor and mouth hang open. "I....... huh?"

"Glad I told you in advance. Let it sink. You're blushing and quite frankly don't think that Angel wants to see her childhood friend a mess."

You sigh. "Right."

"Something wrong?"

"Nervous. Just you know..."

"Be yourself Pawn. That's what all of us want."

You look at of your notes and homework as you lower your head. She is right. Why am I acting like this? "And I will do just that." You raise your head and give Rias a serious look to mean business.