Epilogue

Well everyone this is one of those times where I get very emotional knowing how I finished something I found beautiful. My favorite story I think. Rias, Akeno, Mizore, are up there of course being my big three but this hits home in every category. The forbidden love, the tux fitting, the titty bar, the wedding, the first time, and the battles leading on to make Gaius who he is. I have a happy finishing chapter to lay this to rest.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

At last Kiba went over to me and got me off of my knees. I was in an unusual state of mind. Happy it was over, angry my wife got hurt, and depressed about Gregory and what he did. Yet I know my old man and sweet mother are proud. Everyone was proud of who I have became. I'm not some church boy anymore. First thing I did going home was jump in the shower with Irina. Making sure all the dirt, blood, and everything else unsanitary for bed was gone. Then a nice home dinner before turning into bed.

What interests me the most is Gasper and Koneko have gotten closer. I mean they were dating and sharing a bed before hand. The panty swapping thing I had no words for too. Still don't. He's just the Trap Demon. What else can I say? But they are really looking forward to things and I think they will be talking marriage next year.

Issei has matured after seeing what I have been through. Obviously with his perverted and oppai island mentality he still gets in trouble. But Asia doesn't hit him much anymore. She'll just make his arm. Though if he's talking dirty at the table or makes a bad cooking remark I can hear the ding from upstairs. Aoogah! Rias and the girls have been kind on letting each other have time with him. Though occasionally one would have a bad dream and Issei and the other girl would slide over to make room. His harem is coming to terms just like his dreams. Oh boy. I really hope he wraps it.

Then Kiba. I thought we had clashed at first but he's really another best friend. I mean my wedding gift was a handmade sword. I don't use Giltia much outside of door training because she's so dangerous. Really he's a great guy and happy to report his relationship is in full swing. Him and Tsubaki have a scheduled out two days a week for seeing each other. At first I thought he was two good for her. Yet then I thought how she was equal to him. In beauty, mindset, and the fact they push each other to do better. Sure half the school would open their legs and say plow me to be his housewife but he wanted more. Wanted someone with goals and wanting a career and work hard together. It took him a long time. But he found it. Heck same case for me.

As far as Irina and I go it's been sweet. School is over in a few weeks and Rias is sending us to our delayed honeymoon. Hawaii baby! Seriously I don't know how many strings my Master can pull but this one is awesome. We are super excited for what is ahead. Though we both are in highschool we still are mature enough to make things work. She's not petty and I'm not angry. Marriage has done well for me.

As far as I am, I consider myself very fortunate. After the final battle Lord Michael granted Asia and Xenovia to pray if they choose. It was great for that burden off their chests. Not only that but introduced them along with reintroducing Irina to one of the most influential people in my life. Father Yukinari. Still a happy man pushing fifty and doing what he can for everyone. Greeted by all smiles and hugs around. Because if you talk to mean like him, good or bad person, Angel or Devil, or one who doesn't even believe in a faith deserves love. Words of wisdom that made my life. I still think that's how I got married. Though I am born (FN) (LN) and married into the Shidou name I do now usually go by Gaius. It's what Sirzechs referred me too after my last fight. I am very close to what my father was. Yet exceeded in the best way possible. And I know if he was given the ten years or so like I was he would beat me. I love him. Yet I stand today being one of the most blessed Devils around as Gaius Shidou. I walk tall and now living my life as anyone has dreamed. And it's all thanks to the people I love.

Arigato.

Irina stepped in the room and sat on the bed. "Gaius what are you doing?" She asked.

"Making the epilogue for my book. What's up?"

"We have finals before our honeymoon you know."

"Don't sass me Darling."

"Come to bed for study break Hubby. You could use a break."

"If it's food, bath, or you I hope you know I'm taking a shower."

She gasped. "Hmph! Fine! No cuddles."

"Kidding." You chuckle.

"Nope. Go away." She looked on the other direction.

"I'll tickle you."

"No!"

"Incoming!" You run and jump arms out. She is bracing for impact as you catch your fall on the mattress and kiss her. "I love you Irina. Always will."

"Always is a long time. But I love you more than you love me. No more talking."

"Meanie."

And so everything is all set together. She is happy as well as every woman in that House. The Gremory manor is a great place to be. With many events interesting. Though interesting now how peaceful it will be to the point where Issei will have much time on his hands. He better be careful. Otherwise he might have, you know, children.

If you read The Kids or Voltage you know this.

Anyways everyone I am happy to conclude another story. I am a little teary eyed myself.

Now it's Q and A Time. Ask me anything. It could be this story, other stories, my life, anything goes and I think everything is on the table. It's 4/15/18 and I'll give it a few days. Go for it.

But really thanks for the love guys.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz