Ch 19 - Grity

My apologies. Not sure what happened before I punched into work but I took a few minutes and hope it actually works this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Every high point in life has a low. And in this case everything can't be great forever. And when that happens cam you keep yourself in check? Tall order. Even if you have the ground.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It's been a few days since that event took place. Needless to say "Purity" the name on the condom for whatever reason might go bad before it's used. But it's been great on an emotional level between you and Irina. The comfort and the chemistry was getting better and better. She was comfortable being in her underwear on the hotter nights. Still not wanting to be naked in front of you or without a shirt. Could finish each other's sentences but nothing in the lewd world. Even though the doorknob could eliminate any punishment of the act. She was happy that you accepted her choices even though their was nothing planned.

The morning started with Irina stretching and cuddling next to you. "Good morning my Love." She kissed your cheek.

"Hey there." The light shined off of her twin tails. Wrapping around her in a hug. "Today is a great day with you here."

"I couldn't agree wholeheartedly."

Laying sideways face to face with a smile. A best way to start off the day. Although sometimes it would be short lived by work or school. Just another day at the office.

"Think today will be slow paced?"

"Not sure Irina. It's interesting because you never know how the day might go. Feel me?"

"I feel those cuddles."

"Always. I'll be here. I'm no Knight but I try to be."

"You try and succeed. At being a Devil, with taking my heart, and going through day by day with such strength. I know it's there."

"Couldn't have done it without you. Or my Master. Everyone here really. And I'm glad no one single in the House. It was awful."

"I'm here. I plan on going nowhere. Sometimes you are out of it but I snap out of it. Sorry if it involves a slap. Honestly I hate doing it to you. I like to squish your face and feel that chest of yours. I'll gladly harm enemy Devils of yours and Fallen Angels but never my lover."

"One of many reasons of how I love you."

The door opened up as Rias and Akeno walked in. Least you were both dressed up in case one visited. They seemed to be in another another annoyed mood. It was easy to read.

"Hate to get you both up at this hour." Rias shook her head.

"F.A. case?" You ask.

"What in the world does that stand for?"

"Fucking asshole Fallen Angels. What else is new." You lay back into bed and summon your sword. Pointing it towards the ceiling. "And stab. Stab and stab again. You know why? Cause it's a rapier. So Master who is next victim?"

"So nonchalant." Concerned Rias.

"Aren't you just so calm about it." Said Akeno.

"Yeah. Tell me something I don't know. Edgy, calm about it, friggin A take action."

"Honey language." Irina ordered.

"Sorry Angel."

"You better Gaius."