Ch 21 - Engagement

Lord Michael wants to put everything in stone for preparations about the upcoming event. It'll be at least a few days. It will come and go. Most of it being prep work. The dress, guests, and everything else will be there. What more is there to it?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You look over at Irina as she smiles with delight. Tears of joy and a slight blush on her face. You try to keep yourself together as you exhale. Attempting to get your emotions in check were so difficult in this situation. But something had to be done.

"Lord Michael. I'm glad I have permission to do this." You walk over to Irina and take her hand. "Hey Irina. How we doing?"

"I feel great. Nervous but well."

"It's only fair if I do it like this." You get down on one knee.

"Gaius what are you doing?" She started to cry.

"Irina I had dreams of this. I haven't fell back down to Earth yet. I need to say it. This needs to be done proper." You take a breath. "Irina you have been the love of my life since as long as I can remember. You make me better. Inside and out. I want us to improve ourselves more. Day in and day out we as one. Will you marry me? Can we complete each other?"

"Yes!" She gave you a kiss as everyone around couldn't help but drop a tear or two of joy of this golden moment.

You clean yourself up and turn to Lord Michael. "Sir I thank you. I've also wanted to ask you about the doorknob. A permanent instead of a temporary solution."

"Ah. Yes. I have something in mind actually. I'm constructing that doorknob I gave your fiancè into a necklace with an orb pendant as a wedding gift."

"Thank you Sir." You bow.

"So your Master, and the best man and maid of honor are both in the room. We will have it here this weekend. Now. I will be sending both of you separate ways tomorrow as you will be fitting into tuxedos with the young men. That includes the vampire. And Irina and the girls for a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses."

"Oh what fun. Especially my favorite vampire in pants."

Rias thought to herself. He's got a point. Koneko hasn't convinced him to wear pants. Least not on a regular basis. Or better yet to my knowledge. He's like a Kitsune or something. And they hate pants.

Irina was jumping for joy. "I get to out on a real dress. I never thought this would ever come."

You hold her hand. "It's happening Angel. Both of us are going to tie the knot. A dream come true for me."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

~~~~~

After goodbyes on both sides everyone teleports to the manor and Rias calls everyone down. Issei, Gasper, and all the girls. She even called Sona and her Queen to understand what was fully going on.

"So Rias why have you summoned me and along side your House?" Asked Sona.

"One Tsubaki and Kiba need time to talk. And two we have some important news regarding Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels."

"Are we going to war?"

"Not quite. My other Pawn will explain."

You head in front of everyone with Irina. Everyone is waiting as you clear your throat. "I would like to thank everyone for coming here. Especially Lady Sona and her Queen. We have gathered here right now because we have wonderful news. First off we are getting help with the Fallen Angel debacle. In order for this to happen we are having the first in history. Irina and I in just a few days are getting married." Almost everyone in the room gasped. Then cheered. "And everyone is invited."