Ch 26 - Wedding

It is time. It is my pleasure to start the wedding for Irina. I'll grab tissues as I'll be writing this in Ashley's dorm. After her class I'm bringing her home. She might ask why I'm crying when she comes back. I'm a moosh what can I say.

I got an update for everyone for projects going on for the future. Give it a look. May answer some questions on Irina, Kokoa, and some other stuff.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Basically when I got to the limo that Rias rented for the guys I knew it was going to be the happiest day of my life. Off to the shrine we went. Thinking about how much pressure was on the both of us. She will never tell me the hormones and emotions rushing through her for those last few hours as Xenovia the maid of honor and company tried to ease her. Yet the only thing that matters is the decision on the both of us.

She walked in on her husband. "Gaius what have you been doing in here all day?"

He looked at his wife and shook his head. "Hey Irina just inking some pages. Quite the stress reliever actually."

"About?"

"Us. I'm on our wedding day."

"Really? About how I was scared but so happy?"

"Yup. Second person narration starting from getting Excalibur Nightmare to the final battle. Wouldn't call it war."

"Can't wait Gaius."

~~~~~

As the limo stops at the shrine everyone gets out and slowly makes it up all of those stairs. Who was the happiest to travel up them of all people? Gasper actually.

"Wow (FN) bet or not it's nice walking up steps in these. No pantyshot." Gasper smiled. He had to impress his girlfriend somehow.

"Okay then. No shiny and white." You sighed in relief.

"What's next they're white." Laughed Saji.

"Guys! You seriously have to quit checking me and my clothes out." Gasper blushed.

"UGGGGGHHHHHH!" All of you shouted.

"Okay Gasper you have got to not respond to those." Issei facepalmed. "I get the ways you swing just please don't go into detail."

"Quit asking what my panties are. How about that?"

"Okay moving on." You get in between them. Staying there as you reach the top. "Now behave yourselves. The girls will be there in minutes."

Moving up to the front of the shrine you could see the people who filled the seats. Sirzechs, Grayfia along with many Gremory members on the left and the right Lord Michael's second in command having a front row seat along with a few of his select Angels. Many familiar faces. The remaining Sitri House, a behaved Ravel Phenix, and some classmates too. With tissues on the inside of your blazer and the time being minutes away.

This was it. Call it an actual life long dream. I was in a tuxedo at the top of a shrink as I waited for the girl of my dreams to show up to marry her. I wasn't just on top of the shrine but on top of the world. I was overjoyed to almost tears.

"(FN) you alright?" Asked Kiba.

"Well Kiba it's just hitting me. Dreams come true. Just letting you know. I have many thoughts here. Including who catches the bouquet. Gasper remember now."