Ch 17 - Dunch

With the chance of having everything going to hell Rias stopped you and put Irina in charge. With the Angel girlfriend being the dominant one (not like that perv) who knows what she's going to do after classes. And the goal for today is keep the mindset in check. But none the less it's a tall order.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

In your mind holding Irina's hand to school the thoughts ran through your head. Catch 22 of things. The thought of holding your girlfriend's hand and cuddles on the other side of the coin moments of why you are here. Affection on one side and mayhem on the reverse. But today wasn't a time to think negative. This was bothering everyone. Gasper was scared. Asia worried. Not to mention Rias, Xenovia, and Irina. Just a straight mess of things like it was all dumped into a kitchen sink with the drain off. Just stirring itself. Not today. Can't afford to lose this one. It was too important.

Naturally this day was just not going to go your way. Had to keep a guard up but not show Irina how tense you are. Potentially risk a spanking session by Rias. Sounds good in a guy's hands but like you the ass was off limits .None of the smacking. Say no to butt squeezing no matter what season. But off early it was already looking like trouble. First class a surprise quiz that would be graded and handed to you by the end of the period.

"Dammit." You mumble. "You can do this."

Irina looks over her shoulder. Just closes her eyes and nods. But with that you just feel this warm numbness and this spark of confidence. Time to prove yourself. Have those who believe in you have a little bit of faith. With that pencil out you just grind. Some fill in the blank and other multiple choice. Least it wasn't math. With keeping composure it was done with not too much sweat.

Class turned into a study hall after you were finished. Then a few a minutes after the bell rang. Everyone filed out. Being the last one out of the House to exit. Granted Issei got a D. Because Senpai DD just has a knack for that. Shocking. Asia and Xenoiva since they have been studying together did rather well. An 89 for Asia and 84 for Xenovia. Irina ecstatic. Even though she hasn't had much time for studying worrying about you she ended up with an 89 the same as Asia. Now it was your turn.

"Moment of  truth." You flip it over. Boom. "Not bad. 75 I can't complain. I passed." This brought a smile to your face. 

Issei shook his head. "How did Edge Lord beat me?"

"Less beating the meat and more hitting the books pervert." You laugh.

"Hey. How you going to be like that. I don't know what you do behind closed doors."

"Simple. I tuck my sweetheart in and get some rest. Oh naturally a kiss goodnight. Not that hard really Issei. Or should I say King?"

"King. Yeah I like that." He smirked.

"Don't quit your day job Issei. And you need to behave just like I do. Something Koneko would be informed. Yeah... ugly indeed."

"Oh boy." Issei sweatdropped. "No good."

"Touché. Even so we got a whole day to go. Let's just try to do this the smart way. Deal?" You extend the hand.

Issei shakes your hand. "Race you to it."

"You know my old friend, just because you have an upper hand on things doesn't mean you'll win."

"Bet."

You turned over to Irina. She has that look on your face that says if you even think about it you are going to pay. May lead to sleeping on the couch or even worse. The spankings by Rias. All in the ice in the world would be needed. "Nope. Pass on that one. Gentlemen bet. I'm not gambling. Not my forte and I gave a promise to someone."