Q and A

Here goes everyone. Anything I missed or didn't get to me in time I will comment back to you. Don't sweat.

Q - Basics.

A - I'm AJ Torres from Danbury, CT and newly working doing maintenance in Brewster, NY. I'm 23 years old. A writer, artist, gamer, animation lover, skater, and a mind that's scary good and bad.

Q - Favorite book ever written?

A - This one. Then my big three My Pawn, Snow Bunny, and Thunder Love and Priestess.

Q - Waifu/Anime Wifey List

A - Muse - Amagi Brilliant Park
Tatenashi - Infinite Stratos
Yukino - Fairy Tail
Mizore - Rosario Vampire

DxD Girls are tricky. Honestly depends on mood.

Edgy - Nova
Sweet - Irina
Loving - Rias
Lust - Akeno

Q - My apprentices?

A -

AdrenalNightmare
OmegaNero3370
Samesodo
Animefreak1988
Skaryjoshua
MatthiasRivera

I try to five my best advice and help these great group of guys best of my abilities and it goes both ways. Some others I help out but these are the main six. Always happy to help.

Q - Next DxD story?

A - Honestly Ravel and Asia come first. I mean NekoPire is on my priority list as far as new stories. Think I might do that before another giant project. Especially after Nova's and what's going with them there. I won't spoil it.

Q - Will their be a sequel?

A - Well guys I thought about this long and hard. I know my sequels haven't done the greatest. I've thought about one giant fic of combining Nova and NekoPire into one and having having Love And Swing 2 be a sequel to NekoPire as well. However, with Irina I left it off all questions answered. I wanted it left off for those to have imagination. The Fallen Angels have withdrawn and Angels and Devils have a treaty. How a kid works I don't know at all. At the end of the day I think I left off a great thing for all to think of imaginable possibilities and work on another solid piece. Sad but I've made my decision.

Q - Craziest thing ever happened to the point you say what the %@&!

A - Good vibes vacationing in Colorado. I mean it's not about smoking the grass or whatever. I was in a hot spring and I took a train up to 15,000 feet above sea level. By the car was 80° and in the top mountain air about 40°. Amazing. Got to thank Ash and her family for inviting me along to break the barrier of me being very sad and out of work at the time.

Q - Least favorite school subject?

A - Certain maths. Accounting and me? No good. No Calc for me.

Q - Any fan fics you will not do?

A - A few girls as well as series. Sorry all but Darling In The Franxx, Tokyo Girl, Yuno, Kurumi, and a few others. Sorry. I just can't. And certain ones I just never got into. Attack On Titan being one.

Q - Any regrets?

A - Some on social media. Injuries always the case. Acting like an asshole or losing my temper. Yeah. Too few to mention but yeah.

Q - Any anime regret watching?

A - Darling In The Franxx for recent. Sorry. It's just depressing. And fandom becoming cancer. My goodness. Ummm regret isn't the word but some I put three episodes in and tapped out.

Q - Favorite thing about Italy?

A - Never been but the culture itself is just luscious. The food, the love, to a point to the cars.

Q - If writing wasn't a success would you ever go into the entertainment or TV and Film Industry?

A - Honestly tough racket. I would love to voice act but that's about it. YouTube skits and such yeah but a small role on screen like that I really don't know. I know some that have tried and I'd rather do my thing right now then starve and ration to try something out. That's just me. Bit I can't scare myself like that. I want to take of the ones close to me and live comfortable.

Q - Anything that stopped you from writing?

A - Sometimes I get lost in my own thoughts but as far as actions go this helps with stress. I get overwhelmed like everyone else. I do however have many people that want me to fail. At everything. Work hard for pennies. Have my writing thoughts turn to crap. Well guess what? I'M HERE BABY! AND I AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE! Bring it on because I came to reign. Relentless means unlimited amount of unstoppable energy. WEEEEEEEEEE! Let the good times roll.

Q - Favorite Loli?

A - My niece. Kidding. Haha. Yoshino and Kanna along with my OC Lolis Raven, Sky, and Kammi. With more in the future.

Q - How are the originals?

A - Restless I think anyone should read if they are in a dark time. I lovr it to pieces. Her Royal Average a guy version of Cinderella which I have high hopes for.

Q - Future Projects

A - Ravel, Asia, Blake Belladonna, NekoPire, Xenovia Part 2 (a while away because NekoPire needs to be done first), Velvet, Erza, and I have a special announcement I have only told three people. I WILL MAKE BLOOD AND BREATH 2! Yeah. Inner Moka will have a sequel and Akasha will be part of Tsukune's harem. I am super excited. Many things on my mind but on thing at a time.

Anyways guys that's all I got for this round but you can always ask away at any time. I love you all. You're the best.

-AJ