The W

"I told you to call me last night!" Asia whined

"I told you to call me last night!" Asia whined. We were in the lunchroom eating our salads. We try to sit by ourself all the time but it's always someone trying to sit with us, but since we're not mean we don't say anything.

"I know I'm sorry! I was so exhausted when I got home." I explained to her. "I literally was so tired I went straight to sleep I was planning on taking a bath I didn't even do that! I had to get up a little earlier and do it this morning."

She scoffed. "Whatever, when is the next time you two are hanging out?"

I shrugged. "I asked him and he just said that he'll call me. So I'm not going to bother him until he thinks of me."

"Until who thinks of you?" Asia and I looked over and there was Nolen. My lying, cheating, annoying ex boyfriend.

"Go away Nolen." Asia said in disgust.

 He stroked my hair, ignoring what Asia said

He stroked my hair, ignoring what Asia said. "I miss you."

I moved away from him. "Don't touch me Nolen, deadass go away." I said in a stern tone.

He smacked his teeth and stood up. "Nigga can't never win with you Morgan." He looked over my shoulder and smirked. "Hey Amber, wassup girl?" He walked and headed over to her.

Some douche right? Asia and I continued to eat and talk, when lunch was over I went to my next class which Asia and I had together. It was Math, I was pretty good in math. It was my favorite subject. For some reason, all I could think about was Dave. I missed him, I wanted to see him. I pulled out my phone and decided to shoot him a text and wait for a reply.

"Get off your phone." Asia whispered while taking notes. I put my phone in my purse and started to write notes down as well.

*

I was out with Alexis and Asia at Smoothie King. I sipped my strawberry smoothie and sighed. "What's the matter brat?" Alexis asked.