Promise

Five weeks passed, and I was doing good. School was okay Nikki never even looks my way, and as far as Dave goes I haven't talked to him every since. It was Christmas break and me and my girls are going to Panama. I was putting the last of my bags in the car and so was Alexis. "This is going to be great we need this."

"I know right I do not wanna be in New York in all this snow on break." I laughed. "Can't wait to get there."

"Have you talked to Asia?"

"Hey bitchesss!" We looked over and seen Asia's car pull up in the driveway. "Who's ready for Panama!"

She hopped out her car and popped open her trunk. "I'm so excited I literally can't wait until we're on the beach surrounded by sexy strangers." We all laughed and grabbed her bags out her car and put them in mine.

"Our flight leaves in a few hours but we have time to grab something to eat." Alexis said looking at the watch on her wrist. "Let's go."

*

After our 5 hour flight we were in Panama. It was only 3 o'clock, so of course it was still early to do whatever we wanted. We checked into our hotel and showered.

"What should we do first?" I asked. "Shop? Explore?"

"Go to the beach and be surrounded by sexy strangers like I said." Asia joked. "Come on I'm excited.

We all agreed and put on our swimsuits. "Damn Morg you look hot." Asia complimented.

I gave her my phone. "Take a few flicks then." She took some pictures and I posted one with my caption as Panama💕

"Okay enough pictures let's go!" Alexis said grabbing a pair of sunglasses and her phone

"Okay enough pictures let's go!" Alexis said grabbing a pair of sunglasses and her phone. We grabbed towels and put on our shoes then walked out in the hall. We got onto the elevator and got out on the main lobby, "They have a bar right here." Alexis said. "I'll get us drinks."

"I have to use the restroom." Asia said, "Morgan you good?"

I sat in a chair. "Yeah go ahead I'll be here."

They both walked away and I pulled out my phone, seeing who liked my new post.

"Oh shit. Morgan?"

I looked up and seen Tito. My face immediately got red from embarrassment and even a little fear. "W-Wassup?" I stuttered.

He looked around. "Who you here with?"

"My girls. How about you?"

"The guys." He had on his swim trunks and all his belongings in his hand. "Dave just went upstairs I'll tell him I saw you."

"Please don't." I said quickly. "Dave and I are over Tito I'm sure you know that."

"Nah I didn't actually but ight I'll see you around."