Studio

a month later....

I kissed Dave goodbye and hopped out of the front seat of his truck. "Were still on for tonight right?" I asked.

He nodded. "You know it baby girl. I'll pick you up around 8."

I closed his door and walked in school, Dave was tired of me being late all the same so he said he was going to try to help me and start taking me to school sometimes. I had 10 minutes before the first bell rung so I went to my locker trying to find Asia. I seen her tapping the locker looking confused and worried.

"Hey bestie." I said walking up to her. "What's the matter?" I leaned against the locker.

She looked at me. "Morgan, oh my god. Have you heard?"

"Heard what?" I asked confused.

She sighed. "Nikki Michaels posted a picture of Dave and her mom on Instagram. They were laying in the bed together."

I scoffed. "You're lying." She pulled out her phone and showed me the picture.

That was most definitely Dave and Nikki's skank mother

That was most definitely Dave and Nikki's skank mother. My heart started to beat way faster than usual, and my blood began to boil. "Where is she."

"Morgan don't worry about it it's-"

"Don't worry about a bitch posted my man on social media?!" I yelled. "Fuck that where is she!"

"Morgan don't cause a scene! And you shouldn't be mad at her this is Dave's fault!" She said trying to calm me down. "Talk to him before you talk to Nikki."

"Nikki know that's my man. We post eachother all the damn time, she knows." I grinned threw my teeth. "And she's disrespectful."

Asia sighed. "Morgs please just talk to Dave. This is a conversation for you and him, you can't be upset. It takes two to lay together."

She's right, I'm pissed at Nikki. But not as pissed as I am at Dave, I thought we were different. And I thought he was special. A tear flew down my cheek and I quickly wiped it. I walked to class and sat in my seat, immediately putting my head down. I am not in the mood today.

*

Asia dropped me off at home, I didn't even go in the house- I went straight to my car and got inside. Dave seriously has me fucked up. I drove to the studio and seen his white truck, perfect. I parked and got out my car. I walked inside and went straight to room 4. I didn't knock this time, I went straight inside. Joe was engineering as usual and Dave was in the studio.

I walked inside the booth and snatched the headphones off his head. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! I'm not good enough?"

Dave paused for a moment then looked at Joe. "Let's take a break." He motioned Joe to leave and he did.

"So you think it's okay to just play me and go around fucking bitches?!" I hollered. "You fucking old ass women and shit now?!"

"Calm down." He said. "Now." He licked his lips and sat in a seat. "What you talking about babygirl."

"What I'm talking about is you all layed up with a hood rat ass skank hoe on Instagram!"

"You got the picture?" He asked. "Lemme see."

I grabbed my phone and pulled up the picture I had Asia send me. I gave him the phone and crossed my arms waiting for an explanation. He analyzed the picture then sat my phone down. He was acting really careless and nonchalant. He shrugged his shoulders. "You wasn't giving it up." He said honestly.

I raised my eyebrow. "I wasn't giving it up? Nigga you never tried! If you wanted to, or if you tried to have sex with me I wouldn't been with it!" I explained. "I wasn't gonna make the first move!"

He looked confused. "Why not? You did at the party."

"Stop getting off the subject!" I screamed. "You cheated on me!"

"How did I cheat if you not my bitch." He stood up. "We ain't official we just fucking around."

I couldn't believe what he just said, and why was he acting like this? He never acts like this. "So if I went and fucked someone, you wouldn't care?"

"You not gone do that so I don't have to worry." He said folding his arms too.

"Oh really?" I scoffed. "Wanna bet on that?"

"Girl you too in love with me to do some dumb shit like that." He said in a irritated tone. "You know you are."

He was right, I was. I felt a tear and wiped it, tears flowed and I wiped and wiped. He handed me a box a tissue, I snatched it and started to wipe my eyes.

"Stop crying." He said. "We good, that shit don't mean nothing. I fucked her once, she was quick pussy. Old lady on my dick what you expect, ain't like I fuck with the bitch or nothing."

"Still it's embarrassing the whole school knows and they know that I'm with you." I whined. "People laughing in my face."

"Fuck them."

"I don't think I can do this anymore." I admitted. "You seem careless and it's embarrassing. You having me looking stupid isn't right, maybe we just need some time apart."

"Morgan I'm not trynna hear that shit. I'll still be at your house at 8." He said picking his headphones off the floor.

"I'm serious Dave."

"Yeah whatever." He put his headphones on his head. "Can you tell Joe to come on on ya way out?"

I looked at him up and down in disgust. "I hate you."

He looked at me and furred his eyebrow, he nodded his head before pushing me against the wall. He had a tight grip about my neck and started to whisper in my ear. "I don't ever wanna hear that shit come out ya mouth again you hear me?" I couldn't say anything, I was grabbing his hands and trying to get out of his grip. He went in tighter. "DO YOU HEAR ME?"

"Yes! Yes yes yes I hear you Dave!" I cried.

He let me go and dusted his self off, he kissed my forehead. "I'll see you at 8 babygirl."

*

I laid in bed while Grey's Anatomy played on my television. Usually I would be all in but, I just couldn't stop thinking about how Dave choked me earlier. It scared me, is that really the type of person he is? I didn't want to tell anyone because I don't want anyone to worry. I don't even want to see Dave anymore. I figured I'd go to this dinner tonight with him and just try to have a civilized talk. But I didn't even want to get out of bed and get ready, for some reason it just wasn't in me.

It was a knock at my door, I said come in and Alexis came in with a smoothie in her hand. "Sis it's 7:30." She said looking at her phone. "Don't you have a date in like a half hour?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't wanna get up." I looked at her. "Could you get out please."

She looked confused and sat on the edge of my bed, giving me the smoothie. "Something wrong?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"I'm ok." I said taking a little sip of the smoothie. I got out of bed slowly and walked to my bathroom, turning the shower on. "I just have a headache." I lied. "I'll see you soon."