The Prologue

Harry and Louis have always been best friends, ever since they were little. They did everything together and were practically attached at the hip. When they turned fourteen, they realized they had more than friendly feelings for each other and started a relationship. Everything was going well for the two boys, their friends and family accepting them immediately and all. However, that was until they turned sixteen and Harry auditioned for The X-Factor. Louis went there to support him along with Harry's mother, stepdad, sister, aunt and cousins. He was happy for him because Harry's biggest dream had always been to become a singer. However, what he nor anybody else expected was for Harry to end up second place in the competition, which also made him become successful all over the world.

Suddenly, he was gone, and thanks to the fame, Louis and Harry drifted apart. Though, they never officially broke up. Louis was heartbroken when the curly haired lad started ignoring him, but there was literally nothing he could do about it. He'd tried everything to get in touch with Harry again.

So, what happens when Harry takes a break from his tour two years later to go home and visit Holmes Chapel? Will Louis and Harry ever get back with each other or are they never going to get along again? What if things only get even worse?

A/N: So, I got this idea from a famous soccer player whose family lives in my hometown. He's like the most famous person here although he has moved a while ago. However, I thought about how his sisters feel when he comes home for visits after having been away for such a long time, and how they deal with having a famous brother. Weird, I know, but that's where I got the idea for this story from. :)

Warnings: (please read, it's important for the story).

1. Louis is younger than Harry in this fanfic but only with a couple of months. If you wonder why it's because I wanted the both of them to be the same age.

2. This fanfic is kind of fetus (not really), but they're going to wear and look like they did when they were about 18-20.

3. This is a boyxboy story, so if you don't approve of those kinds of relationships, please do not read.

So, that was all. Now, enjoy reading .xx

__________________________________

[The Prologue]

"Louis, s-stop it," Harry laughed as Louis tickled his sides up and down repeatedly.

Louis was straddling the curly haired boy's waist and had his arms pinned above his head so he wasn't able to break free. "Never!" Louis exclaimed, only moving his hands faster up and down Harry's sides.

The slightly older boy tried to wriggle himself out of Louis' hold, but it was no use. Even though Louis was younger and shorter than Harry, he was the strongest, so Harry had no chance against him. "C-come on, Lou! What have I-I ever done to deserve t-this?" Harry managed to let out between laughs.

Louis shook his head in amusement. "Oh my dear Hazza, you've done many naughty things now, haven't you?" he teased.

Harry shook his head frantically. "N-no! I've been nice, Lou," he tried, still trying to wriggle himself out of his boyfriend's strong hold.

The feathery haired boy leaned down to look into Harry's green eyes. "You're lying," he breathed, fanning Harry's face and smiling wickedly.

The curly haired boy let out a gasp as he felt Louis' hands move under his shirt and start trailing over his most sensitive area when it came to tickling; his ribs. "N-no, Loooouiis! I'm... not!" he laughed, not being able to take it anymore.