Chapter 2 ~ The Interview

[Harry]

"Harry, get up!" Paul, my manager called from outside my hotel room.

I rolled around on the bed, annoyed by the noise Paul's fist gave out by knocking on the door. "Shut up," I grumbled sleepily, so low that Paul almost didn't hear me.

"Son, you've got an interview in half an hour. Get out of bed now, or else I'm getting in there and pulling you out of that bed. Is that understood?"

I snapped my eyes open. Shit. I had totally forgotten about the interview. How the hell would I possibly be ready on time? Thirty minutes were like five minutes when it came to me. There was no way I would ever be out there when I was supposed to.

Nonetheless, I got out of the bed and sprinted into the bathroom, stripping off my boxers and turning on the water in the shower as quickly as possible before jumping in. I shampooed and cleaned my body faster than I had ever done before, then finally stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

Jogging over to the mirror - almost tripping in the process - I ran a hand through my damp curls. They were a mess, standing in every direction and just looking awful. Of all days, I just had to have a bad hair day today when I was late?

With a sigh, I examined my eyes, noticing that they looked tired as ever. It wasn't hard to tell that I was not ready for this interview at all.

Once I had dried my hair the best I could, ignoring the mess for now, I made my way out of the bathroom and over to my suitcase that was placed beside the bed. I bent down to pick up a fresh pair of boxers and pulled them on. After a few seconds of deciding what to wear, I pulled on a white plain t-shirt and a pair of black, skinny jeans. An outfit I usually wore nowadays together with different button-ups.

Walking over to the mirror in the bathroom again, I finally decided to try and fix my curls so they at least looked a little less messy. I ran my fingers through them a couple of times until they looked good enough.

The last thing I did before exiting the room was to snatch my phone from my nightstand. I couldn't go anywhere without my device, that was just a fact. To my surprise, I was met by a brown-eyed boy when I opened the door, scaring the hell out of me. "Liam, what the hell?" I gasped, making my boyfriend chuckle.

Liam and I had met only a few months ago when I was out shopping with one of my friends. We had stumbled into each other in a store, almost knocking the other to the floor when we were looking for clothes to ourselves. We had hit it off pretty much right away, Liam asking for my number and all. It didn't take more than a day until he had even asked me out.

To be honest, I had been a little hesitant at first because I knew my management didn't like the idea of me settling with someone, but I had agreed eventually seeing as I decided that they couldn't make my decisions. It turned out to be one of the best choices I had ever made because Liam was a great guy. The only reason we weren't sharing a room right now was that Paul thought it was too early in our relationship for us to do so.

"Good morning to you too, babe."

I rolled my eyes crossing my arms over my chest. "What are you doing out here? I thought you said you'd stay in bed until we leave in the afternoon."

He shrugged his shoulders, watching me shut the door to my hotel room behind me. "Well, I woke up early, so I decided to accompany you if it's okay?" he smiled innocently.