Chapter two

I run a the bell was ringing trying to get to class. I see Mikasa with a boy. I did not recognize him because I was running like my ass was on fire. I can recognize Mikasa because of her long, black, silky hair.

I go into my home room running as fast as I can. I did not see anyone in my way. I got distracted and CRASH!!!!!!

I run into some one and my books go flying everywhere. "WATCH IT YOU BRAT!!!!!!!" He yells at me. I start to look at him. He was in his school uiniform. He had short black hair with deep silver eyes. He looked cute.

He stared at me with those silver eyes. He looked very intimidating. " WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR YOU PIECE OF SHI-" "class class settle down!!!" My teacher started to look very angry.

She stared at both of us waiting for us to stop arguing.

The man known as Hechiou dragged me out of the class Room. He dragged me some ways down the hall while students stare and laugh.  He threw me on the floor giving me his death stare. I thought that he would kill me.

He starts grabbing my shirt and yelling. "NOW  YOU LISTEN YOU BRAT!!!!!!!! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGIAN!!!....... NOW AS A PUNISHMENT YOU HAVE TO JOIN THE CLEANING CLUB!"

I start to whimper form the pain.

"DOES THAT HURT? YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT REAL PAIN IS LIKE?" " n- no please Hechiou please" he throws me on the wall. ""Meet me outside in the back of the school during lunch."

He sounded a lot calmer. I can feel his warm breath as it hit my ear. I began to get turned on. I agreed and we went back to class.

To be continued ...............