Chapter fourteen

Levi's pov

"Eren Eren wake up my Prince Charming" "meooooowwww" Eren was still acting like a damn cat. "Are you still in heat?" "Y-Yes now let me sleep!" "Ok but you have school tomorrow" "meowk" I know that Eren speaks like a cat when he is in heat. He never does when he is not.

We have find out a couple of months ago that Eren can get pregnant. Hanji did one of her experiments on him. I feel bad for Eren. Shitty glasses always wants to do things to him. One time she made me and Eren have sex and was watching his eyes change colour. Not complaining about us having sex but we had to do it in front of Hanji.

Sometimes I can really just want to punch her. I woke Eren up and made him lunch. We had to go to Hanji's lab to do another experiment. Eren got up with having a mental breakdown. He really did not want to go to Hanji's today.
We were in my car and we got to the lab where Hanji was.

"Ok now Eren drink this!" Hanji shoved a cup in Eren's mouth and forced him to drink the weird pink liquid. "I-I don't feel to good!" Eren passed out and I put him on Hanji's couch. Eren woke up and I put my hands on his face and kissed him.

"Eren Hanji gave you a drink so you are not a neko for a day you are fully a human." Eren just nodded. "Ok now Levi,Eren put these outfits on and start to role play............. in bed" "what the hell shitty glasses we are not fucking in front of you again!" "No no no not with me please just role play I have never seen a neko role play before"

"Ok but if Eren gets pregnant I will-" "ok Levi I get it now put this on." I put the outfit Hanji gives me. I smirk knowing that I was in a slutty outfit. I walk out to see Eren in a maid outfit
Hanji brought us to a room to.......... you know and shut and locked the door.

I go over to Eren and we start playing. "Get over here my maid!" I shout "c-coming master!"

To be continued.......

I know this chapter is short but I'm going to start to write a new Ereri fanfic. It will be out by 20:00 (in military time so 10:00 for my time). Thank you all for reading love y'all❤️❤️❤️❤️!