Chapter five

I go to my study hall I have after lunch and of corse Levi was in that same class. I stare at him while he talks to Jean. He looked so cute standing there with his everyday face.

He looks at me as I keep staring a him. I quickly so he did not notice me staring at him. "Tch brat." I looked at him as he started to blush. " Uhhhhhhh I need to go to the bathroom." He ran away trying to hide his blushing face.

All the sudden he grabbed my shirt and started to drag me to the bathroom. I say nothing as he dragged me knowing that he would punish me if I did.

He pinned me on the wall and I said" hey you ripped my shirt a little!" " SHUT UP YOU BRAT"

I let him do whatever he wanted to me. He started to pull the corner of my shirt reveling my hickey. He starts to nip at it again. " Levi why are you doing this?" I ask trying not to moan.

" Because I fell in love with a damn brat"

We both go back to class after he was finished. The hickey started to bleed from Levi nipping at it to hard. "Hey teacher can I go to the nurse?" " yes Eren but please take Hechiou with you!!"

He started to walk me to the nurses. I could feel him getting closer and closer to me. As we got into the nurses office we saw that no one was there. " time to go back Levi"

I thought he would get mad at me for saying his first name. He dragged me in the office and said" why don't we have a little fun?"

I stared at him while blushing. " L- LEVI STOP!!!!" I screamed. " SHUT THE HECK UP.................. do you want anyone to hear us??" after yelling that he whispers in my ear. "N-no sir" I say to him as I start to  cry in fear.

" good now do what I tell you to" Levi said to me. I gave a nod in agreement. I quickly got out of Levi's tight grip. He tries to grab me and pulls me to him.

" STOP LEVI I DON'T WANT TO SO ANYTHING!!!!!!" He let's go and I run back to class.

Levi's pov

I start to let go of that brat. What was I going to do with him anyway? I see him run out the nurses and out to the hall crying.

What have I done I said to myself as Eren ran for his life. I went back to class and people stared at him. They knew that I hurt him in some way. Nobody said anything thank god.

To be continued........................

Thank you so much for reading!!!! Even If I don't get any views or at least five I will still be writing these stories!!!!!!