Chapter seven

Levi's pov.

"You were weren't you?" I can see Eren blush even harder. "I-I was" he told me as he turned away. "You just have to wait for tonight"

Eren's pov

As me and Levi walk up to the mall he asked" there is a famous candy store I want to take you to" I blush bright red. "Levi?" I asked him sill blushing.

"What do you want brat?" "Ummmmmmm their is one store I want to go to before we leave." "Tch"

Time goes by and we were about to leave. I reminded Levi about going to the store. He agreed to go there. As I walk up to the shop Levi started to stare at me.

Levi's pov

I can see the title reading toy shop. I chuckle as we enter. I can see toy trucks on dolls. He grabbed my hand and said
"this way Levi!!!"
I let him take my hand as we approach a black door saying "toys for 18+ only!!!"
I look at Eren and he started to say
" well go in Levi!!!" I did not knowing what the hell this brat was up to.
I went through the black door and see other 'toys' for us. I thought it would be a good idea for tonight.

Eren's pov

I see Levi giving me a seductive look. "Lets have a look around for some things for tonight" I nod in agreement and we start to look around.

I start to try on things like bunny ears and sparkly thongs. Levi tried on some things as well.

Time skip

As we got home I can see Levi smirk more and more as we got into the bed.
. " what move do you want to watch Eren?" I blushed as he called me by my name " you pick Levi" " Tch"
Levi picked out a movie. It was a horror movie! I loved those kind of movies.
It was one about titans killing and eating people. The movie was called " Attack on Titan" I just happen to have the same name as the main character.

" soooooo cool!!!!!!" I yelled as a Titan broke the walls.
I almost fall asleep as I hear Levi turning off the movie. He turned off the lights and brought a bag in as he closed the door. He starts kissing me.
He starts to push me more and more on the bed. "L-Levi what-" " ssshhhhhhh" he starts to deepen the kiss. He got up and places the bag on the nightstand.
He grabs something out of the bag. I could not see the item that he pulled out. He starts to take my hands and puts them above my head. "prepare to have the best time of your life Yeager!"

Note

Thank you all for reading!!!!! The next chapter will have smut and a lot of boy x boy!!!!!! This chapter is short because I want to write a long chapter for you guys!!! See you next time and have a good day love yalll!!!!!