Chapter ten

Eren's pov

I woke up again to feel hot. I am still in heat. I walk up to the couch. I did my homework and made some dinner.
I had school tomorrow and it will be hard for Levi to go to sleep after sleeping all day. I saw Levi walk past the stove and stared at the food.
"What's for dinner?" Levi asked me as he wrapped he arm around me.
"We are having fish!!!" "Cool I like fish.........you are really hot are you in heat?" I stand there and blush.

"Y-Yes now don't tease me!" "Ok I was going to help you. " " no we have school tomorrow." I get the food off of the stove and set the table. I start to eat the fish with my hands. "Really cat?" "Meow !" "God dammit Eren speak like a human." I got up from the chair and went on the couch. Levi went and followed me after he finished his dinner and brought me mine.
"Eren you need to eat and go to bed." Levi started to go in for a kiss and I backed up. "Let me kiss you!"

"Nyyyooooo I'm in h-heat!!" "The least I could do I help you Eren." I let Levi kiss me a couple of times.
"Are you still sleepy Eren?" Levi told me as he went to grab something in the closet. "Nyo why?" Levi starts to pin me down and puts something around my neck. "Lets go for a walk!"

Short time skip

Levi walked to the park but put a collar on me. I did not mind it. The collar was red and had a metal chain attached to it.

"Now no chasing birds kitty!" Levi said as he sat down and unhooked the chain from the collar. I stayed with him for sometime and purring. Then I saw a cute couple sitting down on the benches on the other side of the park.

My eyes started to turn pink and wished that that was me and Levi. That was a purrfect couple(see what I did there). "What are you staring at Eren?" "That purrrrfect couple." "That should be me and you!" "What are you suggesting Levi?" "Eren will you make me happy and be my boyfriend?" "YES LEVI I WILL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!"

I sat on him and we started to kiss. Is was 20:00 and it was getting really dark out. We headed home and went to bed. I laid on top of him while holding on to him. He starts to wrap his arms around me. I purred and layer my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. And just like that I fell asleep.

To be continued.....................

Thank you sooooooo much for reading and thank you for 52 views !!!!!!!!!! I will be posting more soo keep an eye out for more!!!!!

Peace out love yalllllllll!