Chapter twelve

CAUTION THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF VERY LEMONY SMUT IN IT! AGAIN IF DON'T LIKE SEXUAL PARTS THEN DON'T READ THIS SHIT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I got home as I saw Mikasa run up to me. Damnit this is why I always walk home with Levi. I start to pick up the pace as Mikasa tried to catch up to me.

I see Levi and ran to him. I whisper"I need you inside me right nyow" "God damnit Eren your really horny are you?" "Yes I NEED you now!"

I got into Levi's car. I always prefer to walk home. I start to get really turned on. "Here use this" Levi hands me a small black bottle. I start to read what it was. It was lube. I start to blush as I read the label.

"Well are you going to jerk off or what?" "N-no people can see me in the window!!" Just then Levi told me "I have one way windows"

I start to unbuckle my pants and moved my boxers exposing my member. Levi smirked at me." You know when we gat home I'm going to f**k you right?" "Y-yes I just am really horny and need to do something about it now."

"Ok but try not to moan too loud cars are not soundproof." With Levi staring at me I put some of the lube on my hand. I touched my member and started jerking off.

"Nyaaa" I started to moan. "Nyaaa nyaaa nyaaa." I start to pant and get hot. Levi then started to put his hand on my hand. "Here let me help you" "nyaaa l-Levi you n-need to d-drive NYAAAAAAAA!"

"Ok fine Eren but when we get home I'm going to f**k your ass soo hard you will not be able to walk for a whole day!"  I looked at Levi while blushing. "I would love that!"

We got home and we had already got into the bedroom. Levi slammed me into the wall and took off my shirt. "Nyaaa l-Levi." He kissed me and put his tongue at the bottom of my lips asking for permission. I gladly open my mouth and let him tongue me.

I moan softly in his mouth while wrapping my tail around him. He starts to take off my pants and boxers. He sits me on a chair and starts to strip. "L-Levi let me touch you!" "Nope you have to watch!"

Levi's pov

I see Eren staring at me while I strip for him. He looked so damn cute I want to suck him dry
I still was stripping as Eren was blushing. I strip all the way down to my boxers.

"Do you like what you see?" "Y-yes I love it!" I start to bend down and remove Eren's boxers reviling his hardened member. I start to lean closer and closer to his member wanting to suck it. "I'm going to suck you dry and make you scream my name Eren!"

I see Eren blush and I licked Eren's member. "Nyaaaa!" He started to moan in pleasure and I can tell he wanted more. He moaned louder in pleasure. I shoved it in my mouth. I can feel Eren trembling as I go even harder.

"NNYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!L-LEVI NYAAA!!!!" Start to go even harder. I grabbed Eren and shoved him on the bed. I grab the vibrater as I go pass it. I turned it on the highest setting and shoved it into Eren.

"NYYAAAA NYAAA NYAAA NNNNNYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LEVI NYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eren cummed on me and I ignore it and I started sucking again. NYAAAAAAA!!!! H-HARDER PLEASE!!!" I took off my boxers and spred Eren's legs so I can enter him.

"TRUST IN ME LEVI SO I CANT WALK!!" I took out the vibrater and trusted into him hard "Nyaaaa!" Eren took the vibrater and shoved it into me. "Ahhhh Eren ghaaa" I start to moan as I felt the pleasure. I trust in harder gaining moans from Eren.

"Nyaaaaaa Levi nyaaaaaaa!!" Eren was soo cute when having sex. I wanted Eren to be like this all the time. I start to go slower as I was getting tired. I stopped and stared at Eren. He pulled me down and kissed me

"But you haven't came yet!" I feel Eren flip me over and hid under the sheets. I felt him spred my legs. "I'll make you scream my name this time!" I looked at Eren blushing and he stated to suck me. "Ahhhh Eren gahhh!" He sucked my member for a couple of minutes.

"You still have not came!" I looked at Eren's seductive face. He gat on top of me and trusted deep into me. "Ahhhh Eren!" "That's right Levi scream my name louder!" Ahhh Eren harder!" "Beg for it Hechiou!" AHHHHH EREN I NEED YOU TO GO HARDER AHHHHHH!" "That's right scream it!" I came leaving Eren soaked in a sticky white liquid.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HARDER EREN HARDER!!!!" "SCREAM LOUDER!!!" "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" " that's right scream and tell the neighbors your mine!" "Ahhhhhhh I'm Eren's!" "That's right Levi I'm yours"

Eren kissed my lips and cuddled beside me. He was really warm. I cuddled and scratch behind his ears. He moaned a little because that was a sensitive spot. I kissed him goodnight.

I cold not sleep so I sat there with thoughts in my head. I really wanted Eren to be mine in every way. I started to think about marriage. Me and Eren did agree on taking a day off tomorrow because of the rough sex.

I planed on going to the mall to shop for a ring to propose to Eren. I wanted to marry him. I hope he will say yes. And just like that I fell asleep on top of Eren. He had his tail wrapped around me. Sometimes he even purrs in his sleep.

To be continued ..............................

Thank you all for reading. Love ya peace out!