Chapter nine

As I woke up I can feel something on my leg. Something furry?! I got up to go to the bathroom to take a shower.
My head felt very weird. I look down and see a cat tail. We did not have any cats I was very confused. I felt the tail and I shivered.
The tail was mine!!!!!! I look in the mirror and damn I had cat ears too. "Levi come here quick!!!" I yelled to Levi.
He got into the bathroom and he stared at me. I was bright red and very hot. I did not feel good.
"nayts going on??" "Omg Eren did you just meow and why do you have cat ears???" "I I don't know Levi why am I hot??"
I started to feel horny as well "Are you a neko?!" "I must be............... it runs in my family, I just need to lay down I don't feel good." "Ok kitty hat some sleep go on the couch because I need to clean the sheets." " Nyaaak"
I thought instead of saying ok I say nyaaak? I realized that I want Levi inside me now. I realize I'm in heat already.
I sleep for a few hours and wake up. I go on the bed to were the clean sheets lay.
"L-Levi????" "What is it kitty??" "I-I-I'm i-in h-heat!" Levi rolls over and puts his hands on my waist. "Nnnyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"
I let out a huge moan. "You even sound like a cat!!" I start to moan and purr in pleasure. He puts his hands down my pants and pumps my erection. "NNNNNYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
I start to moan even louder. I sound more like a cat then human. I start to get sleepy and Levi stops and sleeps with me.
We cuddled up to each other and go to sleep.

To be continued..........................