Chapter seventeen

(8 month time skip because I am lazy as $&@!)

I get up and notice how big my stomach was. I can feel the baby kicking. Me and Levi where about to go to the hospital. The baby's due date was in two days!
-------------
Time skip
-------------
"PUSH EREN PUSH" "Ahhhhhhhhh gahaaaaa! I can't take the pain Levi!" "It's ok Eren you can do this!" Levi kissed my hand. I feel a really sharp pain and the sudden relief. "Congratulations the baby is a boy!"The nurse says with much joy. I pant and pant and Levi kisses my hand with relief. I felt really dizzy and blacked out.

Levi's pov

I can see Eren blackout. "Shit nurse!!" "What is it?!" E-Eren blacked out!" "He will be fine he will be back in a hour. "O-ok" I go over to Eren and sit next to him. I was reading Attack on Titan.  He looked exactly like this Eren from the novel. I start to see Eren wake up and moan. "W-what happened?" I went over to Eren and then the nurse came in with the baby wrapped in a blue blanket.

"Eren the baby is a boy!" "Ahh really what should we name him!?" "Ummmmmmm how about Erwin?" "No " "what about Marco ?" "Yea that is a really cute name! Oh is the baby healthy?" Eren asked the nurse. "Yes but he might turn out to be really short." "Oh so he's going to be like daddy huh?" Eren said. "Don't listen to mommy Marco  he can be very mean towards daddy." Eren chuckles and we went home.
(Eren's pov)

I placed Marco in his crib and we gat into bed. Marco started crying. "Eren go get the bottle milk and I'll calm and feed him. I did as Levi told me to. I made the bottle of milk and gave it to Levi. He calmed the baby down and feed him. I went off to make dinner even though we planned on going to bed. I came back to tell Levi dinner was ready and I saw this

 I came back to tell Levi dinner was ready and I saw this

I could not believe this sight. I took a photo and sat beside Levi and Marco. I then heard o movement and Levi looked at me. "Hey my handsome prince how are you?" I stared at him in surprise. "I am good. How did you even end up like that?" "I was holding Marco and then he feel asleep and then I did." Marco started so wake up. He yawned and went back to sleep. "Eren?" "Yes what do you want?" "Our kids are so damn cute! We did a good job." "Yes we did Levi now I'm pretty sleepy here just like little Marco. Can we please go to bed?"

"Sure thing!" We cuddled up and Levi whispered "can we have a little fun? Please Eren you need it!" "We can't the baby!" Levi then got up and put Marco in his crib in the other room. He got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. "Levi we can't the bab-" "shhhh Eren you need to calm down. I wont do anything too bad" I let Levi do what he wanted. I'm surprised that the only thing that he did is kiss me. Not much else just kissing my chest and neck.

We then cuddled up and went to bed. "I love you Eren" he kissed and I replied with "I love you too!" 

I got up and got dressed. I got a call from the hospital because my mom was in there. She was in the hospital because she was fighting breast cancer. I hung the phone up in devastation. She was gone. I went up to where Levi was sleeping. "Levi Levi I need to tell you something!" "What is it Eren?" "My mom is ............. she's ................d-dead!" Levi looked at me and hugged me. "She never even got to see our wedding!" Our wedding was in a month. 

I can see in his eyes that he held sympathy for me. "It's ok your mom will be watching
Mfrom heaven" I cried and Levi wrapped his arms around me. He then kissed me. "Don't worry Eren she is in a better place now" I cried on his shoulder and then I could here Marco crying.

I picked him up and started to smile he was soo cute. I look around my house and see that I had it all.

______
Time skip
______

I can see Levi walk down the isle and in a wedding gown. We said our vows and kissed. That was the best day in my life. That after party was a blast! I had soo much fun! I wake up in the morning and look around. I made some breakfast and sat down with Levi and Marco. I had everything I needed. I look at Levi and smile. "I love you Levi!" "Love you too my Handsome Prince" I kissed Levi and thought that I was happy to be his handsome prince

The end?

Hello everyone Author-chan here! This could be my last chapter.

But wait don't leave just yet! I an waiting to get more veiws!! Maybe I will write 30 more chapters in the future!! Don't worry if I can get the first chapter to 10 votes I will for sure make more chapters!! Thank you for reading. Go read my other story with Riren/Ereri photos! Love ya❤️❤️❤️❤️ Author-chan out!!!!!!