Chapter three

As I go to grab my lunch I hear a very loud thud. I looked to see what the noise was coming from. It was just two people fighting. Shingeki high always have fights going on no matter what.

That was a normal high school student looking for your next victim to punch. Not me I was a loner for life.

I look around to find Hechiou. Mikasa then comes over to me. " Heeyyyyyy" " hey Mikasa " I said to her. "I never got your name what was it?" I looked at her and told her " I am Eren Yeager " " ok Eren see you in school" Mikasa told me as she blushed.

As I go outside to go find Hechiou he was not there. I look everywhere. I feel something touch my arm as I go to look in the bathroom. "Yeager what are you doing you were suppose to meet me out side?"

" I was looking for you but you where not outside" Hechiou looked at me with his everyday normal expression but he looked the slightest bit happy to see me.

" you did not follow my rules now you will have to be punished" I gave him a worried look. "Tch..............Brat is already scared of me" he whispers but loud enough so I can hear.

He grabs my arm and pulls me down the hall. I put my feet down so it could be hard to drag me. "WHAT THE HELL BRAT??!!!!! LET ME DRAG YOU!!!!!!!!!" I let my feet rest so he could drag me.

" Ooowwwwww let go of me It hurts!" I cry out to him " Tch" he was still dragging me. He was smaller then me but he was really strong.

His arms were sooo strong. It started to feel nice. At that point I did not want him to let go. I started to blush as his tugging felt more and more relaxing.

He throws me onto the blacktop and starts to look at my arms. He left a red hand mark from gripping me firmly. "You are now mine for the rest of lunch" he said very seductively.

I start to blush knowing I am starting to have feelings for this man.

To be continued ................