Chapter fifteen

Levi's pov

Hanji's eperement went totally wrong. After Eren drank the potion he would not be able to turn back to a neko for a day. Or so we thought. Now that me and Eren had sex as humans Eren can't turn back into a neko. It has been a week since that experiment has happened. Me and Eren planed on going on a honeymoon.

Eren's pov

I was fighting a Titan on my left and Levi got the right. Levi did not seem to come back so I go and search for him. I still could not find him. I look everywhere and I finally find him. He was laying on the ground and I go to him. I place his head on my lap.

He was bloody. I start to cry in pain and Levi moves his head. "E-Eren?" "Levi! Don't leave me please I love you! I can't lose you now!" There was a short pause before Levi said anything. "Eren please move on" "w-what do you mean move on?"

"Eren move on I am nothing but dead" I cry at the thought of loosing him

"Levi this is just a dream! When we wake up we will be fine! Just don't die I need-" "EREN!this is reality go on without me!"

I kissed him and all I could taste is blood and sorrow. "Please don't leave me Levi!" I grabbed on to his hand tight.

Levi grabbed my hand as well while crying. "Eren I ............. love..........you" I can feel his grip getting weaker. "Eren promise me that you will go on without me"

"Le-Levi don't leave me please!" "PROMISE ME DAMNIT!" "I-I  promise" his grip on my hand got even weaker.

"We will meet again someday"

I could no longer feel him gripping on to my hand. I let go of him and cried. "LEVI DON'T LET GO OF ME PLEASE SAY WITH ME !!!!" There was no response.

"Arrrgggggg!" I cupped Levi's cold face and grabbed the blade that was siting right near to me.

I held it to my chest and start to dig into it a little. "Ahhhhh! I-it hurts!" I pull the blade away and see the blood drip down and on to my hands.

"I am sorry Levi but I'm joining you promises are meant to be broken"

I shove the blade into my chest. I layed on top of Levi and kissed him. I coughed up blood and start to feel faint.

I wrap my arm around him and start to cry.
"I-I am c-coming with y-you Levi" the last thing I heard is someone calling my name it was Mikasa. 

I woke up and I see Levi with a very concerned face

Levi's pov

I See Eren shaking to death and sweating to death I try to wake him up. I got up to make Eren tea for when he wakes up. I went back to see him crying. He had a nightmare. I put the tea down and hugged him. He still could not stop shaking. I kissed him to see if that would help but it did not. I touched Eren's stomach and saw it was bigger then usual. 

I yelled his name a few times and finally got a response.

Eren's pov

I see Levi with a worried face.  "What happened Levi why do I feel sick?!" I run to the bathroom and threw up. Levi followed behind me and comforted me. "Eren are y-you pregnant?!" 

To be continued................

Hello what up? Cliffhanger because I am a bitch lol. Sorry I have not posted in a while I was getting bored of this story. Go check out my other story called No Name. I might not even continue that one. Maybe I will make it a one shot but split into three different parts. Do you guys still want me to continue this story or make a new Ereri fanfic. If I get 200 views within this week I will make some more chapters. Thank you all for reading and peace out love y'all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️