Chapter eleven

I wake up and get ready to go to school. Levi made me a delicious breakfast. I tuck in my tail so when I went to school no one could see them.

I am still in heat. Great just great I'm going to be horny as hell.  I pack my bags and me and Levi head out the door. "Here eren you will need this because you are still in heat" Levi put something in my bag and we still continued to walk. I greet Mikasa and then head to school. I got in to my first class. Me and Levi had all of our classes together.

Our first class is heath. What a convenient!
I sit down as mr.Erwin told the whole class to settle down.  Mr.Erwin started to talk about how to make a Bamboo hat.

He went on and on and I started to get really hot. I felt really weird and started to realize I'm still in heat. I really needed Levi now! I went to the bathroom and pulled out what Levi put in my bag. It was a vibrater . I put it in whining in a little pain.

I walked back to class and handed Levi the controller. He smirked at me. He turned it on the lowest setting and I blushed.

As the day went on Levi set the controls on higher and even higher. It was now lunch time. I look for Levi because our lookers were far apart. I ask people and they all said no. Just then Mikasa grabbed my arm and I let out a huge hiss like a cat. The whole school stopped and stared then got back to eating.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR EREN?????" I look at her and that to whimper.
"Oh go dammit I'm so sorry Eren did I hurt you?" She started to remove the beanie that I had on. My eyes started to turn bright red.

"OI EREN I NEED YOU!!!" I heard Levi and he grabbed my hand pulled me towards him. "What do you need Levi?" He pulled me in the nurses office and took off my pants reveling my tail. He starts to rub my tail.

"Nyaaa L-Levi!" I start to pant. He took off my beanie and nips my ears. "Nnyyyaaaaa s-stop I'm hungry!" Levi then gets up and grabs my fish. I gulp the fish down. "Does that taste good Eren?" I nod then he pulls my pants down and pulls the vibrater in and out. "Nnyyyaaaaaaaa l-Levi s-stop you have to eat."

Levi replied saying "But your my lunch"

We went onto the bed and did our thing. Lunch was almost over and Levi put the vibrater back into me. Our next class was study hall so we just chatted the whole time.

To be continued ................