Chapter six

Eren's pov

As I sit back down in my seat hoping Levi would not sit even near me. Levi then starts to walk on over to me. I start to panic.

My heart beats faster knowing what Levi thinks of me. He sits right next to me.

"L-Levi what are you-" " Shut the hell up Yeager" he whispers to me. " meet me at my house this weekend" " ok sir"

Time skip

I went home and ate dinner. I went up in my room and start to read my favorite manga. The book was called " Love Ne Now!!! " I start to read the book. I start to blush at the sex scene.

I start to think about Levi. I look down and see that I was starting to get turned on.

I grab my phone and look at the photo of and Levi. He took the photo of him because he told me that I would need it for my 'midnight jerking time'.

The photo was Levi lifting his shirt up. He had a very seductive look on his face.

No I cant mom will just hear me moaning I thought to myself. I start to take off my shirt anyway. I always go to bed with only boxers on anyway.

" ahhhhh Levi!!!!!!" I start to rub my chest feeling every inch.

I start to do down father to the brim of my pants. I rub my hips pretending Levi was here. I took off my pants and start to rub my erection.

" AAAHHHHHHH!!!!" I moan really loud. My mom probably heard that. " EREN YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE" "Coming mom!!!!"

I did not want to put on a shirt so I just put my black cargo pants back on.

I got down stairs and see Levi standing and staring at me looking turned on. "I will be taking you for the weekend." "Ok Levi" I said.

I pack my things and head out to the car. I put on a shirt because we where going to the mall.

Time skip

I was in Levi's car and he started to stare at me. " What were those moaning noises I heard??" I start to blush.

Levi's pov

A I start to see Eren blush. He was for sure jerking off to that photo I thought to myself. We are going to the mall and seeing a movie at my house after that.

I did not want to go to the movies because I wanted to f**k him during the movie(you know what that word is).

I thought that that was the plan. It was a really good plan.

To be continued.....................................

Thank you for reading!!!! I am very bad at writing sexual scenes so I'm sorry! I could not go any farther writing about that scene!!! There will be more smut for you guys. Will Levi's perfect night plan go as well as he thought???????????????