Chapter eight

CAUTION BEFORE YOU READ THIS, THIS WILL CONTAIN SMUT FOR THE WHOLE CHAPTER. THIS ALSO INCLUDES YAOI LEMON AND BOY X BOY ERERI FANFIC. YOU COULD ALSO DIE FROM FANGIRLING AND HAVING A NOSEBLEED. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT SHIT THEN DON'T READ. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"L-Levi what!!!" I try to speak to Levi but he cut me off. He kissed me harshly. "Mmmmmmmggggggggghhhhhh!!!!!"
I moan a little while he deepens the kiss.
He started to put his tongue on my lower lip asking me for permission.

I open my mouth so he can enter me.
I start to use my tongue. Are started fighting over dominance. Of corse Levi won.

He started pushing me on the bed more. He grabbed the item that he pulled out of the bag. He already held my hands above me.

He started to handcuff me to the beds post. "Levi what are you doing??????!!!!!!!!!"
"Shut up and let me do as I please!" I shut up knowing that he would not be nice to me.

Levi started to unbutton my shirt and kissing my neck leaving a big hickey on me. He went further down and I started to tremble. "Ahhhhh" I let out a soft moan as he got to my v line.

He unbuckled my belt that I had on. "L-Levi wait!!" "Tch" he ignored me. I remember before I went with Levi mom told me to "be safe and use protection" "L-Levi use a condom please!" "Your not a girl soo......... you can't get pregnant. Sorry you have to bear with me hear."I let out a sigh.

Levi started to pull down my pants while tracing my v line with his tongue. "Aaahhhh!" I let out a moan in pleasure. I start to tremble as I saw Levi taking off his shirt and pants as well as his boxers.

"Levi?" I said. "What Eren??" I blushed as he uses my real name. "What are you doing to do next??" "This!" He took off my boxers. He held three fingers in front of me. "I need to prepare you now suck my fingers" I did as he told.

He watched me and got more turned on. He entered a finger in me. "God Eren your really tight!" "Ahhh is hurts a little!" "Calm down you will feel pleasure instead of pain soon"

he starts to enter another finger in me then a third. He stops and stares at me. He positioned himself at my entrance.

"R-ready I'm going in" I nod my head. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH IT IT HURTS!!!!!!" Levi then creases my face and told me to calm down.

"L-Levi your dick is huge!!" He smirks at me "I know but bear with me even more .

I tremble as he starts to thrust in me. I held on his back scratching it. "Ahh ahh ahh" I start to pant like a dog. I felt Levi thrusting in me. I did not feel pain anymore I felt pleasure. "Ahhhhhh Levi h-harder!!"

Levi raised an eyebrow. "A-are you sure you want me to go harder because if I do I won't be able to stop for a while?" "Y-yes please I want you now !!" " A little eager are we?"

Levi starts to thrust harder "AAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOD DAMN !!!" I yell as he thrusts even harder."L-Levi I'm going to-" "I know me to" he started to go even harder. I can feel a burst of liquid on my chest. Levi then licked the sticky white liquid off of me.

" Now Eren I'm about to cum. W-when I do that I'm not going to stop" "ok Levi" I can feel that he just came into me. "Aaahhhhh" Levi moaned as I became tighter. I was getting harder and harder for Levi to thrust.

"Aahhhh Eren your soo tight it feels soooooo good aaaahhhhh!!" We both got really tired so Levi finally pulls out of me and gives me my underwear. I put on my underwear and so did Levi.

"Did that feel good Yeager?" "Y-yes Levi it really did but, I won't be able to walk because how hard and rough sex was" "that is true for you. I'll take care of you tomorrow got it?" "Yes Levi" we cuddled up to each other.

"Now who is going to clean the sheets tomorrow?" Levi said. "I will clean them for you as you take your shower." "Thank you Eren." Hey Levi can I tell you something?" "Yes what is it brat?" "I-I love you Levi." "Love you too Eren."

I almost fall asleep as me and Levi cuddled up to each other. Levi is sooo damn warm. I can feel Levi breathing on my chest. I fall asleep as we still were cuddled up to one another.

To be continued.......

Thank you sooooooooo much for reading!!!!!!!!! This took me almost an hour to make. I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter!!!!! This chapter is almost 900 words so yeah thanks again for reading!!!!

Ps

I always have one story ready to post just incase I don't have the time to type for 30 minutes to an hour so ,yeah let me know if you just want to post as soon as I'm done writing the story!!!! Peace out