Chapter sixteen

Eren's pov

I went to the bathroom and Hanji gave me a pregnancy test. I gasped at the results. I crude a little before going out to tell Levi the shocking results. I Eren Yeager is now a father. I walk out to see Levi with a worried look on his face. "Well?" "I-I'm p-pregnant!" "Oh really I'm going to be a father!?" I could see joy in Levi's  face as I told him. I burst out crying.

"L-Levi I can't be a father not now I can't. I'll just get an abortion!"I cry salty tears and Levi wiped them away. "Eren you will be the best father ever. Eren I love you don't worry I will help you. I am going to get a job at a tea shop so we can have our child. Please don't abort the child I'm begging you!" I look up at Levi and told him fine.

"Eren you need to be careful of what you are doing. Keep having sex to as little as possible. You can't do much if you are pregnant." "O-ok Hanji I will" I walk back to my room and lay down. Levi made me some tea and brought me cupcakes and sweets. Yep that's right I now have a cravings for sweet things. Great just fucking great.

I ate the sweets Levi had given me. Damn they tasted really good maybe I should taste Levi next. "L-Levi?" "Oi what is it Yeager?" "I want to taste you badly like right now!" "Ok but you have an hour." I smash our lips together and used my tongue.

Levi started to play with my tongue. Our tongues danced around with each other and then I unbuttoned Levi's shirt." I am only letting you dominate me this one time so enjoy it" "y-yes daddy" I went lower and lower and I reached his v line. I can hear Levi moan a little.

"Come on Levi I want to hear you moan in pleasure!" "Ahhhh E-Eren ahhhhh!" "That's a good daddy" I pulled down his pants and his boxers. I look down at his already hardened member. "God daddy is already horny!" I said to Levi as he blushed.

I go down and start to kiss his tip. I take in his member in my mouth. "Ahhhhh Eren h-harder ahhhhhh!" I did as he told "tell me when you are going to cum I want to taste you" all I can hear was Levi's loud but manly moans and me sucking Levi hard and dry.

"Ahhh Eren I'm cumming ahhhhh!" He came into my mouth. I swallowed the warm and thick liquid. I did taste really good. I'm surprised it did not taste like cleaner or tea(lol).

Levi then flipped me over. "Now how about I taste you but more visually" Levi then got on top of me and stripped me. Me then held out his fingers I I knew what to do. I sucked on them. Levi started to pull his finger out and into my hole.

"Ahhhh Levi I-it hurts" "don't worry you will feel pleasure soon" he put in a second and then a third finger in me.  "Ready mommy?" I nodded and he trusted in me.

"Ahhhhhhhh Levi ahhhhhhhhhh!" He went slow to not break the rules Hanji had gave them. A few minutes went by and Levi had thrusted harder and harder each time he bumped into me. I could only hear skin slapping and moaning from both of us.

Levi pulled out and layed next to me on our new king sized bed. "Love you Eren my lovely and handsome prince" " I love you too Levi" and just like that we were able to sleep almost right after sex. We cuddled up and fell asleep.

To be continued.............
thank you all for almost 200 views. 200 VIEWS! That is a lot for me.  Thank you for reading and supporting this series. Love y'all hope you continue to read❤️❤️❤️!!!!!!!!