Chapter 1: Two legged lover

This is a sequel to
Hitman | Jikook |Book:1

This is a sequel toHitman | Jikook |Book:1

____________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V

          It was five years after the incident, Jungkook killed Mr. Johnson and freed himself from the everlasting hell of working in the Hitman services.. Completely after that, we started living a better life... Calm and peaceful, Jungkook looked for multiple jobs since he was use to receiving a big amount on his paycheck so he ended up working two times a day and would come home tired. It was pointless to work multiple jobs for that reason but then he brought up saving up money for our marriage... That's when I couldn't complain. I remember promising myself to him, wearing the ring for those five years and until recently, 3 months back he proposed to me on the day we met which was our anniversary.

           I no longer lived with my own mother, she came home from her job but I suddenly didn't want her around when Jungkook and I would be alone together. Just imagine setting the mood and mother comes walking in asking where I placed the broom. Soon Jungkook suggested moving in with him and I accepted. I never felt so free in my whole entire life! Speaking of free..I didn't have my bird Treasure with me anymore... She one day wanted to be set free and letting her go was something I feared. But then I realized, God has fulfilled my wish and gave me an angel and noted I didn't need a bird.. It was a miracle now I finally had everything I wanted in life... I graduated, I'm engaged, and living happily with my fiance until wedding day then he becomes my husband. However, there was times when I'd get upset being alone at home everyday... Jungkook didn't want me to work so I wouldn't grow tired and stressed. All he wanted me to do was stay home and be here for him when he returns so he can finish taking care of me. This was wrong, I remember constantly arguing with Jungkook about this matter. "I don't want you stressed," "I don't want you hurt," "I feel like you aren't protected out there." would be the thing's he'd tell me when I'd think of getting a job... Perhaps he didn't want to lose me to anyone or get severely injured at work.

               I was laying in bed hugging Jungkook tightly as our naked warm delicate skins touched, we just finished from a 2nd round and I wasn't willing to go on again!

          Jungkook was fast asleep but I stayed awake, I stayed awake thinking of how glad I am to see how well things turned out for me... It all began with a bully sending a Hitman after me but then turns out the hitman had a heart. Of course, who said they didn't?

            I was gazing out the window of Jungkook's room as light shined from outside, Jungkook and I had our bodies covered in a blanket to avoid getting cold but it wasn't possible since we were clinging onto eachothers body. Jungkook took a power snooze after thrusting so much and working all day... I was surprised he had enough energy to do both! I caressed his black dark hair looking up at Jungkook only seeing the scars on his neck and chin... Those disgusting scars caused by that devil.

Authors P.O.V

             "Hmm-" Jungkook hummed still shutting his eyes as Jimin continued to play with his hair.

          "What is it Jungkook?" Jimin whispered quietly.

          "Let me sleep~" Jungkook responded half asleep. "..or else.."

          "Or else what?" his lover challenged him.

           Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled, Jimin loved his adorable bunny smile and his bright white teeth that showed along with the charming grin. "Angel~" Jungkook whispered pinning Jimin onto the bed and giving him multiple kisses on the neck. "You bother me too much!~ I thought I already taught you a lesson twice!'

          "Maybe I don't want to listen to the rules, Kookie~" Jimin kissed Jungkook happily. "I don't like following them~"

         "I would go again but I don't want you to be paralyzed." Jungkook winked. Jungkook lifted Jimin's leg up a bit and licked his thumb bringing it down to Jimin's hole and circulating it on the rim. "I bet you love the wet touches~"

        "Ah... Jungkook stop or else I'll have a boner and you'll have to deal with it!" Jimin giggled.

           "Seems fair, my angel. Please rest~ I want to be able to touch you another time.." Jungkook pulled his thumb away and pulled Jimin close to have the younger rest his head on Jungkook's chest.

           "Kookie.... Whatever happened to Yumo?" Jimin moved his finger up and down Jungkook's chest.

            "Hmm I didn't see him at your graduation... Who knows?" Jungkook patted Jimin's head. "Don't worry little Duck, Duck... I'll protect you~"

         "Duck duck?" Jimin laughed. Still, Jimin couldn't shake off the feeling Yumo was still out there... And he believed it wasn't over yet.