Chapter 14: Traitor

Jungkook stepped out of the hospital room letting Jimin rest for a bit, Jungkook went over to Yoongi and Taehyung already in tears again. "Thankyou... For being here.. Both of you. But, how did you know about the wedding, Taehyung?"

           "I... I was invited by Yoongi... Right Yoongi?" Taehyung lied looking at Yoongi giving him a nudge. Taehyung had no other choice but to lie... He didn't want Jungkook to know all about this or else Jungkook would run off, go track down Yumo and try to kill him. This was for his own safety.

             "Yeah.. I did!" Yoongi claimed.

           Jungkook then sat down next to the two on the white comfortable couch. "I lost him... It was supposed to be our special day. I was going to take him home..We were going to live our lives now as a married couple, go on our honeymoon and hold eachother in our arms." Jungkook sobbed crying into his hands. "Now he wouldn't even remember how we met..."

         "Jungkook... It's okay.. Atleast he isn't dead." Yoongi stated patting Jungkook.

           "No it's not! He won't remember anything and it's all my fault! This makes all the memories I've had with him seem like it was nothing but a dream!"

          Taehyung patted Jungkook's shoulder. "He'll have his memories back don't worry... You can't rush these things.."

          "I wish I can..." Jungkook sighed.

           "Pretty soon you can take him home so you can try to talk to him and help him remember." Taehyung continued.

            "I guess you are right, Taehyung... Maybe you both can help me with him so he'll get his memories back!" Jungkook then began to feel a bit happy just by looking at the bright side.

____________________________________

         "HE WHAT?!" Yumo shouted at the Hitman's who were 'shot' during the wedding. Yumo was at the wedding hall staring at all of the Hitman's, they all survived with just bullet injuries.

            "Yoongi and Taehyung... They are traitors... They betrayed us!" a Hitman shouted trying to aid the bullet wound on his arm.

          "Taehyung? Ugh!" Yumo frustratingly kicked a nearby chair. "I SHOULDN'T HAVE EVER TRUSTED HIM FROM THE START!"

            "Well? What do we do now boss?" Another Hitman called out rolling his eyes.

             "We find them. Right now, Let's get things together and when the time is right I'm bringing Jimin home... And killing Jungkook."

           "And then you kill Jimin... Right?" A Hitman asked.

          "For the last time! I won't kill Park Jimin!!" Yumo shouted.

           "Pft. But that's what you wanted in the first place." The Hitman responded with a feisty attitude.

           "Listen, I'm sorry you got shot in the arm but asking me questions isn't going to help!" Yumo shouted.

           "Ugh. You're horrible." The Hitman hissed. "I think you fell in love with Park Jimin and you can't stand the thought of Jungkook loving him deeply."

          Yumo sighed and pulled out the gun only to look at it. "...You're right... I can't kill you if you are right." Yumo put the gun away and smiled at the Hitman. "You are very lucky #10.... You are lucky you were able to catch that."

          The other Hitman's looked at Yumo in confusion. This is what it was all along... He loved Park Jimin from the start but trying to kill him was still unknown. Why would he try to kill someone he loved so much?

         Yumo walked under the wedding arbor and pulled out a picture of Jimin asleep. "My twisted mind... Has fallen for the boy I tried to kill after all these years. Maybe you are charming and special." Yumo kept looking through the 40 pictures he carried around alot as he smiled. When he checked the next picture he saw the one with Jungkook and Jimin fucking. Yumo sighed, he grabbed his gun and pointed it to Jungkook's side of the photo and smiled. "Goodbye Hitman #4." Yumo set the photo down and pulled the trigger on Jungkook's side ruining the picture. The twisted young man sat down and only stared at Jimin's side of the picture. "Who would have thought I would actually find you attractive."

           A Hitman trying to stop the bleeding on his arm stared at Yumo along with any other injured Hitman. "He's crazy.." Called out Hitman #10.