Chapter 9: Regret and sadness

Jungkook came home seeing Jimin awake eating pie. Jungkook smiled and looked weak. "I'm home~" Jungkook stated dropping onto the couch next to Jimin. "What did you do all day?"

     "I met a new friend. He's a new  neighbor who was looking for a friend and we decided to talk and get to know eachother while he helped me plan for the wedding!" Jimin was excited and happy to tell Jungkook all about it. "He also brought this, here have some! It's really good!"

            "Ah... Give me a second.. I'm very weak right now... But I have good news aswell... I got paid and it's enough to finally reach our budget I set."

          "Okay... So is the budget a secret orr..." 

          "You dont have to worry about that now, Angel. Anyways, Did you atleast check the prices on everything?" Jungkook looked over to the list.

         "Yes. I also spoke with some people on the phone and they wanted to give us discounts."

         "Thats good.." Jungkook yawned. "We should choose a day now once we get everything together~" Jungkook tugged Jimin's sleeve. "I can ask for a day at home.. And I can just sacrifice sleep for a bit so we can get some progress done."

          Jimin smiled and got up walking to the kitchen. "That's kind of you.. But, I know you need sleep so I'll let you have some sleep right now. Have a slice of pie if you'd like."

          "No come here." Jungkook sat up and held his arms open to hug his fiance close.

           "This is like a daily routine for you isn't it?" Jimin giggled.

           "Mmhmm... My most favorite thing to do When I get home. I want to hold someone so close to me and that's you."

          "Oh Jungkook, you are so flirty and sleepy when you get home... sweaty too~" Jimin walked up to Hug his lover. "Go take a shower, you are very sweaty." Jimin whispered close to laughing.

        "Only if you join me~" Jungkook still held Jimin making him feel Jungkook's sweaty clothes.

          "Yuck your uniforms all drenched in sweat!" Jimin joked wanting to pull away.

          "Did I ever tell you the story of my life?" Jungkook cooed, he was holding Jimin close against the wet  clothes to get on Jimin's nerves.

            "AHH JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin shouted in laughter trying to pull away with all of his strength.

           "So rude~" Jungkook kissed Jimin's cheek. "You don't love me."

          Jimin broke free and wacked Jungkook with a nearby pillow repeatedly. Jimin loved and cherished these fun moments with his lover, this all he wanted recently and he was pretty sure, Jungkook felt the same way.

____________________________________

           Taehyung was laying in bed alone.. He felt like he wanted a relationship... He wanted someone to be next to him at night holding him close... Holding him near. He wanted to fall in love and have a normal life but with all of the drama of being a Hitman, that wasn't possible. If he was caught being a traitor, they will threaten his lover. So Taehyung decided to ride solo but at nights... He needed someone close. The only thing that filled his void was watching others fall in love and see them have their relationship goals. Taehyung looked back to the time he was watching Jungkook and Jimin do it that night... He took pictures of them and Jimin was close to catching Taehyung in the process, luckily Jungkook was too sleepy to catch him. However, Taehyung still wanted to have a relationship like theirs... He envied the couple and evied the relationship which meant, he wanted someone to love.

         The next day Taehyung was heading back to the building to report atleast something to Yumo before his boss suspected something was up. Taehyung was on Jungkook's side, he had the wedding day planned out and had hopes to shoot Jimin on the leg so Jungkook can carry him out of there. As the couple will escape, Taehyung will stay behind killing off the other Hitmans with Yoongi.

           Taehyung made it up to Yumo's place and greeted his boss. "Hello, Yumo."

            "Taehyung! Kim Taehyung, the person I needed to see! Tell me what information you have gathered!" Yumo's face gleamed into a grin.

           "They will get married here.. The place is yet to be decided it's between a chapel or a classy wedding hall.." Taehyung answered and realized Yumo still had pictures of Jimin spreaded around his desk.

         "You still have these photos?" Taehyung pointed to the photos.

           "Yes. I wouldn't just ask for them and throw them out... I have my purpose." Yumo smirked.

            "You did realize he is getting married. Correct?"

             "I know. That's why you are going to ruin it for me." Yumo sat down sorting out the pictures."

             "Are you going to kill them both?"

            "I said I'm only after Jungkook... Not Jimin. Once Jungkook is dead, Jimin will be left to see it all happen."

              "Then you'll kill him?"

           "No Taehyung, he'll learn to live with it."

            "So you'll set him free..." Taehyung whispered to himself but it was enough for Yumo to hear.

           "#5, I won't send him free when I have him in my grasps. I'll torture him for eternity."

           "Surely you have a reason for this all... Right?" Taehyung folded his arms. "With every drop of hate comes a pour of regret and sadness.."

            "Regret and sadness, huh? Hmm..." Yumo sat on his chair thinking to himself. "I'll tell you soon.. I still have issues trusting you right now... But just know... Their relationship is done for.."

           Taehyung hated Yumo for wanting to ruin Jungkook and Jimin, why can't Yumo just suck it up and ignore this? But no... Taehyung noticed that the brat always found a way to get what he desired. What Yumo loved about Taehyung was that Taehyung got the job done and he never died in a big situation... That's what made Taehyung, Yumo's favorite. He was hard to kill. But little did Yumo know, Taehyung was planning to go against his boss's plan attempting to kill Yumo along the way.