Chapter 28: Saint (FINALE)

Cherry blossom trees bloomed, the outside temperature was warm and peaceful for the flowers blooming season. Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook got together to finally get married...

         Jimin was waiting to walk the aisle and all he felt was happiness and glee like how he did for the first time. The theme remained the same since it meant alot to them, the wedding was now held outside since the wheather was nice and they didn't need to fear being shot down by any Hitman. The people who attended the wedding were, Jimin's family, close friends like Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi as Namjoon carried the small injured dove Treasure. Some Hitmans also attended, they were actually freed from the company so they decided to pay the two a visit with a positive mind. The Hitman services were done, no one wanted to work such a horrible job now.

        When the time was right, Jimin began to walk down the red carpeted aisle. His outfit was white as Jungkook's was wearing a black suit. Jungkook gazed up to find Jimin making his way to him. Jimin's eyes gleamed just seeing his future groom, his partner, his soulmate. Jimin joined Jungkook and the priest under the arbor. As they joined hands staring deep into eachothers eyes, the priest began the ceremony.

          "Mothers, Fathers, Friends and neighbors. We are gathered here today to show our love and support, our acceptance and kind love to these two. Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin on their special day."

          Jimin smiled throughout the weddding, he knew Jungkook felt the same way aswell! The priest went in about love and trust for the opening ceremony as Jimin was distracted by his lovers stares. Jungkook kept staring at Jimin with such joy and excitement. Finally they were able to get married without no worries of someone threatening them. Once the priest was finally finished with the speech intro to the ceremony he got into the grooms promises.

          "Do you, Jeon Jungkook promise to protect, support and love Park Jimin for as long as you hold him close? And tell him you love him each and every day of your life?" The priest asked while Jungkook and Jimin were lost in their own world just stargazing or daydreaming into eachothers eyes.

         "I do." Jungkook promised still not breaking away from staring into Jimin's eyes.

            "Now, Park Jimin. Do you accept your love Jeon Jungkook and promise to accept the love he gives you as long as you keep breathing?" The priest asked Jimin.

          "I do." Jimin answered so quickly with no hesitation.

             Before we get into the vows, I may add how a wonderful day it is... Such a peaceful wedding and a beautiful life to share together as the two become one, by flesh and spiritually. Love isn't always such an easy thing to go by, it is a blessing and when the blessing comes to you, you take it... Promising yourselves to eachother is the most trustworthy and special moment in life where you now have been gifted your soulmate to cherish their life as if it's your own... Now, may the grooms share their vows." The priest stepped aside allowing the grooms to share their Vows.

         Jimin decided to go first, he never broke away his stare at Jungkook and didn't plan on looking away now. "I am glad to actually recall the day we met... I came home tired and needed someone to talk to and right when I pleaded, I heard your voice... The voice of an angel to me but to you, you heard anything but an angel.. Throughout this journey we had, I am very happy to say that I am yours... Angel or not, I don't care about the consequences or the ups and downs of this.... What I care about from the start was you... And I won't ever think of letting go such a wonderful blessing I recieved that day.."

           Jungkook wiped a tear falling from his own eye and cleared his throat. "Jimin... The first moment I heard your plead... I wanted to help you, save you and protect you... I didn't think I was an angel due to everything I did before meeting you but then, I realized everyone needed a special saint in their lives... And mines is just standing infront of me.. Loving me so much... And I can say I love you too!" Jungkook smiled holding Jimin's hands not wanting to let go. "You are perfect Park Jimin... Like a saint."

             "May we now have the rings." The priest called out. As the rings were brought in a pillow held by a Hitman. Jungkook and Jimin held the rings ready to slip them into eachothers fingers. "If anyone doubts this relationship and wish for it not to go on, please speak now or forever hold your peace."

          Jimin and Jungkook looked around and was glad no one stood up and actually pulled out a gun this time. The priest allowed them each to slip on the rings, "As you wear this ring, please know this ring isn't chipped, isnt broken or bent in anyway... Its a complete and perfect circle that has no end and it only  continues... This resembles love you both hold for eachother... Made of rare material and special love that comes to it.." the priest turned to face Jungkook, "With that being said, You may now kiss your groom."

             Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin pulling him close, hearing Jimin giggle a bit. Jimin wrapped his arms around his groom and pulled Jungkook's head deeper into the kiss as everyone cheered and threw black and white confetti they had prepared before. Jungkook looked at Jimin once he broke the kiss whispering to his soulmate, "My Jimin... My angel... My Perfect Saint.. I love you."
_

________________________________________________THE END____________

____________________________________💓