Chapter 12: Forget

It was their wedding day.. Inside a big banquet hall, white flowers were scattered around the tables and walls, A big crystal chandelier hanged from the ceiling shining different gleaming lights. The arbor was over the priest, Jungkook and Jimin's head. It had white and black ribbons on it like patterns. The theme was black and white to resemble their love from a good heart to a bad heart but still manage to live together happily. 

    Jungkook wore a black tux and a white bow tie under his collar as Jimin wore a white one with a white bow tie. Jungkook was looking at his Jimin smiling and wanting to get the ceremony over with already so he can take him home and finally say Park Jimin was his groom~

        The priest looked at the people who were sitting upfront in rows. "If anyone beleives these two shouldn't be together, please speak now or forever hold your peace..."

        The hall grew quiet, many people showed up, Yoongi, Jimin's family, a few friends and apparently unknown people in suits no one wanted to point out.. Suddenly a man stood up wearing nothing but a shady black coat, black facemask and shades.. He didn't seem like he was invited! He stood from the back row and pointed a silver gun to Jimin. "I object." Without a warning the man shot Jimin's leg making the boy fall onto Jungkook's arms and look at his soon to be groom and tear up. "J-Jungkook.... I love you...."

        "J-JIMIN!!" Jungkook held Jimin placing his hand on the wound wanting to take the bullet out but it was in too deep.. He looked at Jimin bleed as he remained frozen in fear while everyone began to scatter yelling,

         As Taehyung looked around, the Hitmans realized Taehyung was a traitor and rushed towards him grabbing him all together until they moved his hand up to point the gun to the chandelier.

         all of the sudden another gunshot was heard but it wasn't aiming for the two... It was aiming for the big chandelier above Jimin and Jungkook...

          "NO!" Taehyung shouted as Yoongi came in and began shooting the Hitmans holding Taehyung back... They caused the bullet to hit the chandelier.

      As the chandelier fell, Jimin looked up and noticed this was like his dream, Jungkook was still sitting there trying to aid Jimin's wound but he wasn't going to move Jimin aside! Jimin needed to think quickly because within seconds the two of them would be crushed. "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered and then shoved Jungkook away making the older stumble back as Jimin took the falling chandelier. Jungkook remained frozen hearing gunshots and screaming.... To Jungkook, he was there staring at the chandelier with such fear... As tears began to fall from his eyes he swiftly got up and tried to push the chandelier away on his own.

         Taehyung and Yoongi successfully managed to shoot every Hitman that was there in assistance. Taehyung's plan was a failure all because Jungkook didn't quickly move Jimin away in time but he just stood there... Taehyung ran over to help Jungkook move the chandelier off of Jimin praying that he was still in one piece.

         Jungkook noticed someone else was helping and looked up to see it was his old Hitman friend, Kim Taehyung. "T-Taehyung?" Jungkook looked up seeing Taehyung just try his best to move the chandelier. Together they got the chandelier off. Luckily none of Jimin's body parts were ripped off... Jimin was covered in broken glass and had a few glasses pressed on his skin.

        "JIMIN!" Jungkook cried loudly bringing him up and crying onto Jimin's shoulder. "...my angel..." Jungkook cried.

           Soon Jungkook rushed Jimin to the hospital as Taehyung and Yoongi followed.  They waited outside the hospital room Jimin was placed in and awaited an answer from the doctor or nurse. Jungkook was very silent the whole time, he didn't speak to Taehyung or Yoongi. Jungkook had many things to catch up with them but when he opened his mouth, nothing will come out but just a sigh. He was in tears and worry filled his mind, is Jimin dead already?

            "Hey, Jungkook.. I know you aren't in any mood to talk but.. Jimin isn't dead. Remember his pulse was still there when we brought him here." Yoongi claimed.

           "Please say something..." Taehyung stated.

            Jungkook shook his head. Suddenly, The doctor then walked out and noticed they were the ones waiting for Jimin. He walked towards them. "He survived but give him some time to wake up and then you all can talk to him."

          "C-can I stay with him?" Jungkook finally responded tearing up happy Jimin survived.

           The doctor nodded, "Yes but when he wakes u-" Jungkook ignored the doctor and ran into the room. Once he got in, Jimin was sound asleep with a few cuts along his arms and a bit on his face but his leg was wrapped in a band aid to cover the bullet wound. Jimin also had a white band-aid wrapped around his head. Jungkook was glad the weight of the chandelier wasn't that damaging. Yoongi and Taehyung walked in feeling sad just looking at Jungkook desperately lay his head by Jimin's legs silently sobbing again.

           The doctor stepped in not being able to finish what he meant to say. "Please allow me to finish sir.."

          Jungkook looked back at the doctor. "I'm sorry..."

           "Park Jimin doesn't seem like he will wake up the same.." The doctor stated looking at his patient.

          "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked.

          "That chandelier... It did something to him.. It harmed him." The doctor responded.

           "Tell us Doctor! We can take it!" Taehyung demanded loudly making Jimin flinch a bit.

          Jungkook quickly locked his eyes at Jimin and stepped closer. "...Jimin.. Are you okay, my Angel?" Jungkook whispered as Jimin opened his eyes looking at Jungkook for a solid second.

           The doctor sighed, "Listen... Jimin won't be able to remember you."

           Jungkook teared up just hearing the words echo in his head... "He won't be able to remember you.." Jungkook thought. "N-No..." Jungkook said under his breath while looking down at the clueless younger man under laying on the bed.

           Jimin looked around silently glancing at everyone in the room. Jimin was confused, who were these people giving him stares? All he remembered was seeing the chandelier fall onto him and suddenly he woke up in a hospital bed. "...Who are you?" Jimin asked pointing at Jungkook innocently.

        Jungkook dried his eyes and pulled up a chair to the side of Jimin's hospital bed. "I'm Jungkook.. Jeon Jungkook."

           "Hi, Mr. Jeon Jungkook... Are you my brother?" Jimin asked.

            Jungkook sighed trying hard not to shed a tear, he grabbed Jimin's hand and forced a smile over his sad face. "No... I'm not your brother, Park Jimin. I'm your Fiance."