Chapter 21: Harmed

"So... You'll be staying here watching over me?" Jimin asked Taehyung. Jungkook and Yoongi were already on their way to Namjoon's house and Jungkook left Taehyung in charge.

      Taehyung nodded sitting close to Jimin. "Yes I'm in charge."

     "I can take care of myself.." Jimin stood up and carried the white bird that wondered around.

      "I'm just here to make sure you are alright... There's alot of things going on right now..." Taehyung claimed.

       "Oh." Jimin just played around with his dove. Jimin wasn't very close to Taehyung now, he didn't know anything about the man so it was always awkward between Yoongi and Taehyung for him. The only one Jimin was comfortable with was Jungkook. Jungkook was his fiance and He got along with him, so Jimin felt safe and happy around him. It's not like he hated Taehyung, he actually thought he meant well but they didn't speak.. That was just the issue.

       "Um... So, Jimin.. Do you remember atleast something of me?"

      Jimin shook his head. "No, but I remember harmed me."

       Taehyung was surprised, did Jimin actually remember atleast something of the wedding? Taehyung glared at Jimin. "How did I harm you Jimin... Tell me.."

      "You... You shot me." Jimin claimed.

      Taehyung's eyes widened. No wonder Jimin felt odd around Taehyung. "Jimin.. I did it to save you."

       "Hmph" Jimin felt upset about the situation. "Shooting does help save people...Especially on their wedding day."

        "So you do remember that day, but not the other times?" Taehyung asked.

      "I only remember that day..." Jimin claimed.

      "I was gazing at my reflection before the wedding, I wore my white tux. When it was time, I walked down the aisle... The red carpeted aisle, black and white decor was everywhere. Wonderful and beautiful flowers, white and black ribbons attatched to each row in the wedding hall... I Walked so steadily and proudly while holding a small bundle of roses. I gazed up at the arbor and met eyes with my groom.. Jungkook was proud to see me. I can even see him tear up. When I joined hands with him, the priest began and I can see my mother there... My family.. Along with a few unknown people wearing all black.. I thought they were Jungkook's friends. Boy, was I wrong. By the time the priest asked if anyone objected, You stood up. I recognized your eyes and when you brought up the gun you pointed it at me and pulled the trigger." Jimin recalled.

        Jimin actually remembered the whole wedding day! Taehyung sighed, "Jimin.... Let me explain to you why I did that... Let me explain everything to you."

____________________________________

       Jungkook and Yoongi walked up to Namjoon's doorstep. His house was very beautiful, it was like a bungalow home. No second floor, just a calm one floor home. There was flowers and a small sign there that read. "Jin's Garden"

       Jungkook knocked on the door and waited for Namjoon to answer it. Suddenly, the door opened and it wasn't Namjoon. It was a handsome man, so tall and perfect. Yoongi raised a brow looking at the man with a god complexion. The man before them had light brown hair, bangs that covered half of his forehead, a white turtle neck sweater, black dress pants, pink socks matching with a pink apron wrapped around his torso that read "Princess."

       "Hello." The man held a spatula in his hands. "Who are you?"

        Jungkook tilted his head. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Namjoon's friend... Is he home?"

       "Yes he is." The man then looked at Yoongi concerned. "And you?" The man pointed to Yoongi.

        "I'm Min Yoongi.. I came with him." Yoongi nudged Jungkook forward.

        "Hmm.. Alright step inside, I'll get him." The man welcomed the two into the nice house. The floors were white carpeted and the wall exterior inside was a light blue. The couches were leathered, a bear rug near the fireplace, paintings and picture frames all around. The man allowed the two to sit on the brown couches as they waited.

     "Psst.. Who's the handsome one?" Yoongi whispered to Jungkook.

         "I don't really know..." Jungkook responded as they watched the perfect man walk down a hall and into a room.

       They stayed there for a good moment until they heard a door open, the man came back and just went into the kitchen as Namjoon walked in. Namjoon was tall, he had Black hair (of course all Hitman needed this hair color) Namjoon was wearing some long black joggers, white socks and a pink tank top. He was holding a gun he was fixing while on his other hand held a screwdriver. Namjoon smiled and looked at his guest. "Hello!"

        Jungkook stood up, "Hi, Namjoon It's been a while."

        "It really has! I haven't heard from you since... Well actually having Yumo as the boss now, you and Jimin is all he talks about. I heard about the wedding.. Are you guys alright?" Namjoon placed the gun and the screwdriver down.

      "Yeah we are alright.. But we were hoping you can give us a few insights on whats going on right now.. Plus we need weapons to defend ourselves." Jungkook claimed.

      "Ah, yup! I can do that!" Namjoon smiled and nodded. "Yumo has only mentio-"

      "Would you guys like breakfast aswell?" The man asked poking his head out from the kitchen.

    "Sure!" Yoongi spoke up.

      Namjoon chuckled, "Thankyou, Seokjin."

        The man named Seokjin winked and went back into the kitchen. Jungkook looked at Namjoon, "Who is that?"

       "That's Kim Seokjin, my close friend we are roommates" Namjoon claimed.

       "Oh... I thought you two were together." Yoongi responded.

       "Hmm... Well it only feels that way.. But at the end of the day, I don't know how he feels about me.." Namjoon admitted.

       "Ah...okay I see, so Friends with benefits?" Jungkook wondered.

         "Um... Well yeah I guess." Namjoon replied. "But enough about me, Yumo has been planning to strike at you all... Take Jimin but end you, Yoongi, and Taehyung." Namjoon went over to sit down on a one seated couch. "So I'll give you my most powerful weapons I have. But keep in mind, Yumo didn't specify when he'll strike so make sure you keep an eye out for him."