Chapter 26: Weary

"You will love me.." Yumo pulled out a bottle of pills from his pocket. "I'll make sure you will.

          "P-please... Please not again!" Jimin cried as Yumo held Jimin's mouth open and forced him to swallow the pill. After Jimin swallowed it dry he let out a shirt cry. "W-why do you torture me... Why do you torture me like this?"

         "Because I love You, Park Jimin." Yumo stated holding the boy close. "And I will never let them take you away from me again..." Yumo was close to kissing Jimin but luckily before he did, he heard a Hitman call to him.

          "Boss!! You may wanna see this!" a Hitman shouted. Yumo walked back to the center of the barn and saw Namjoon hold a bag of weapons and Jungkook was in cuffs wearing a black tux... Matter of fact, they all were wearing black suits. Yoongi had his hands held down by Hoseok as they nudged them forward.

        "Ack- LET THEM GO!" Jungkook shouted.

         Suddenly Jungkook heard a fainted shout. "J-Jungkook..." it was Jimin, however Yumo blocked Jungkook from seeing him.

          "J-JIMIN! Let me see him!!" Jungkook shouted as Namjoon did a good job holding him back. This was part of the plan.

          "Fine..." Yumo turned to a few Hitmen, "Bring my little Jimin here.."

         "Y-YOUR?!" Jungkook shouted as the Hitmen walked to the back room at the barn and dragged Jimin by the chains. He could barely walk and Jungkook was close to crying just seeing the condition they had Jimin in. "JIMIN.... My angel..." Jungkook teared up.

            Jimin was looking at Jungkook pleading with his glare to help him desperately.

         "Why are you here?" Yumo asked Namjoon. "Why did you bring them?"

           Namjoon set Jungkook aside. "They sneaked into our vault.. And tried to steal weapons.."

       "NONSENSE!!" Yoongi shouted which made Hoseok kick Yoongi so he can die it down.

         "Ah... Well today, you will all perish before me.." Yumo smiled.

           "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY JIMIN YOU BASTARD!!" Jungkook Yelled.

          "WHERE'S TAEHYUNG?!" Yoongi shouted as Hoseok tried not to laugh.

             "Hmm... I have an idea, bring Taehyung over here... And since I'm a nice person, I'll have Jungkook choose who he wants. Who he wants to save... He'll kill the other." Yumo smirked.

          The Hitmen signaled Namjoon to let Jungkook go, quickly Jungkook ran to Jimin and held his face. "Jimin.. Jimin.. Do you hear me?" Jungkook worried just seeing how tired Jimin was.

         "J-Jungkookie..." Jimin whispered. "..please save me..."

          Jungkook stood up and looked at Yumo. "I'm ready..."

         "Good." Yumo smiled as Namjoon walked forward and handed him a gun. Taehyung was on his knees as Jimin stayed looking up at Jungkook. "Choose wisely."

        Jungkook looked at Jimin and Taehyung thinking of a quick plan. All of the Hitmen pointed their gun at Jungkook. "Just so you wouldn't think of shooting Me." Yumo commented.

          "JUNGKOOOK! SHOOT ME!!" Taehyung shouted.

          "W-WHAT?!" Yoongi yelled.

           "trust me.." Taehyung claimed.

          Jungkook nodded and pointed the gun to his friend almost shaking. "I trust you." Jungkook warned as he pulled the trigger, thats when Taehyung winked at Yoongi and brought his hands up quickly and made the bullet hit the chained cuffs. Thats when Namjoon shouted "NOW!"

        Hoseok let go of Yoongi as they grabbed guns and started shooting the nearby Hitmans with Namjoon. Jimin backed away slowly as Taehyung went over by the bag and started to shoot up the nearby Hitmans. As Jungkook helped, He suddenly heard Jimin shout from behind him and once Jungkook loaded his gun, he turned around to only point the gun at Yumo's face while Yumo pointed his gun to Jimin's head.