Chapter 18: The photographer

It wasn't Jimin's fault, Jimin couldn't remember... But Jungkook kept crying holding the disgusting photos in his hand. "Please Jimin... Please try to remember this.." Jungkook weeped looking up at Jimin's face. Jimin felt guilty. He didn't know what to do but just sit there caressing Jungkook's shoulder.

           "I.... I don't know how to.." Jimin replied. "I'm sorry.." Jimin hugged Jungkook.

            "Jimin.... Please tell me you atleast remembered a few things when I was with you... Please." Jungkook cried. He wished Jimin could remember quickly but nothing happened! He would give his all to have the old Jimin back... The one who remembered everything!

           "I remember our first kiss... And when I was asleep, I remembered our first time.." Jimin claimed. "That's it.."

             Jungkook wiped his own tears and set the photos back into the cabinet. "Jimin... I'm glad you remember that.." Jungkook then hugged Jimin. "I didn't want to get mad at you or get you scared but I get fustrated at times when I know you can't remember."

          "It's okay... I don't seem like myself it feels like I'm someone else right now.." Jimin admitted. "I'm trying my best, Kookie."

            "I know.. I know you are." Jungkook layed Jimin back onto the bed. "Let's just sleep and get this fixed tomorrow."

           "Okay." Jimin still had his arms around Jungkook's torso holding him down onto his body to sleep with him.

____________________________________

         The next morning Jungkook had Taehyung and Yoongi over for coffee as Jimin was near the window looking outside like a small kid.

          Jungkook was in his boxers wearing a white T-shirt, Jimin was wearing an all white sleepwear with sleeves for the top and long white bottoms. Taehyung and Yoongi were wearing sleeping robes. They rushed to Jungkook's house with their sleepwear because they were invited for coffee and a serious talk which grabbed their attention.

           Jungkook was sitting outside on the backyard deck with Yoongi and Taehyung enjoying a morning brew of hot coffee. Jungkook then looked at Jimin looking out the open window. "Taehyung... Yoongi... Someone took a photo of Jimin..." Jungkook claimed.

           "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked putting his cup of coffee down.

          "I mean naked photos of him... He was all exposed and the pictures came within the house!" Jungkook stated whispering so Jimin wouldn't hear.

           Jimin was looking out the open window smiling and looking around so preciously not hearing Jungkook's conversation. Suddenly a white dove appeared and Jimin held out his hand to carry the bird and apparently the bird obeyed! Jimin giggled looking at the bird settle down on his hands.

            "I swear... I think it's the same person who sabotaged the wedding... That no good of a person taking pictures of Jimin... My Jimin. The worst thing is, Jimin can't remember to tell me if he caught the person."

          "That's horrible... You can't find any trace of the person who took the photos of you and Jimin." Taehyung set his drink down looking at Jimin play with a white dove.

           Jungkook then began to think of what Taehyung just said. "...Taehyung, I never said the person took a picture of me..." Jungkook glared at Taehyung and stood up quickly. "Why did you do that to him.." Jungkook began to feel his blood boil and he was ready to flip out.

            "J-Jungkook... Wait!" Taehyung stood up backing away from Jungkook as he got closer. "L-Let me explain!"

          Jimin looked back at Jungkook noticing he was acting crazy again, Jimin set the dove down and quickly ran out of the house to go over to Jungkook to see what was happening.

          "YOU TOOK THOSE PHOTOS?!" Jungkook was ready to throw a punch but then Yoongi stepped in between the two and held Jungkook's fist.

           "Jungkook... I know this is upsetting but let him explain.. He has much to tell you." Yoongi protested.

          Jimin looked at them, "what's going on Jungkookie?" Jimin asked feeling worried.

             "Nothing, Angel... Please go inside." Jungkook sighed releasing the anger that filled him.

           Jimin shook his head. "But I-"

           "Go inside right now! I'll tell you later, Just listen to me and go inside!" Jungkook had to be harsh with Jimin but he thought it was the only way Jimin would listen.

            Jimin then blankly stared at Yoongi and Taehyung and walked back inside the house going back to the dove he was playing with before.

             Jungkook sat down, he was ready to listen to what Taehyung had to say. "Go on... Tell me why I shouldn't be angry right now." Jungkook folded his arms as Taehyung went over to sit down too.

        "I was sent to watch over the two of you..." Taehyung confessed.

          "By who?" Jungkook tilted his head toning down his anger.

          Taehyung stared at Jungkook ready to let Jungkook in on everything. "Yumo... I was sent by Yumo."