Chapter 5: Lack of safety

Author's P.O.V

         Jungkook had Jimin under him, he kissed the younger boy not caring how tired he was. When it came to helping his and Jimin's needs, he pushed his sleep back. Jungkook moved down to Jimin's pants and kissed the buldge beginning to form underneath Jimin's pants. "Angel... Will you sin for me again tonight?~"

            Jimin nodded his head excited to have Jungkook touch him. "Yes.. Yes I will.."

           "Jimin..." Jungkook whispered pulling Jimin's pants down halfway since he wasn't planning on pulling out tonight. Jimin loved Jungkook's whispers and how he calls out to his lover's name before anything else..

            Just as Jimin's cock was errected Jungkook inserted four fingers into Jimin knowing Jimin was stretched by now but then at times Jimin's hole will close in. Jungkook kissed Jimin hearing him mewl a bit. Jimin then found himself massaging his own nipples touching himself so he can feel more aroused. Jungkook's hips moved up Jimin's naked body making the younger huff. Jungkook's fingers were still being pulled in and out of him as his hips grinded into his fiance's Jimin licked his lips still rubbing his own nipples and resting his head back moaning at Jungkook's fingers that found their way into him. "K-Kookie..." Jimin huffed moving Jungkook's hand away from his hole and pulled Jungkook's hips deeper to grind harder. "....D-don't you want to fuck me?~"

            Jungkook looked down at Jimin and gave no answer but he just sat up removing his Uniform shirt. "I had no plans on pounding into you tonight.... But you.... You make me feel this way~" Jungkook pulled down his pants and his underwear. "To the point where I'm helpless~"

          Jimin smiled sitting up kissing Jungkook. Jungkook quickly turned Jimin over on his stomach. Jimin began to arch his back making his back side area poke up ready for Jungkook to go in and pleasure him.

           "If I don't do this, you won't leave me alone~" Jungkook went on his knees, sexily running his hands on the sides of Jimin's hips and slapping the sides hearing Jimin gasp. "...wasn't expecting that weren't you?~"

           Before Jimin can respond, Jungkook thrusted into Jimin's hole slowly and then going faster. "Ah... Ahh~ Jimin..." Jungkook held Jimin's hips tightly so Jimin wouldn't lower his body any further. Jungkook threw his sweaty hair back and leaned on Jimin's back holding Jimin's body up and locking his hands on Jimin's stomach thrusting until Jimin began gasping for air.

            "Kookie~ AHH.... Please DON'T STOP.... OH! YES... MMM~" Jimin loved every second of it, his hands held his body up to take in Jungkook's member. Jimin's face was burried into the couch huffing as he felt his own face grow hot when Jungkook licked Jimin's earlobe.

            "Ahh.... Hear my moans... J-Jiminie~" Jungkook moaned sucking a hickey on Jimin's back neck. "Want more?~"

             Jimin nodded. "M-more.. Ah~ more please..." Jimin turned his head back still feeling Jungkook's thrusts slowly turn his hole sore. That's when Jimin began to cry.

        "I love seeing my little angel go crazy for me~" Jungkook cooed licking Jimin's shoulder and sucking a hickey.

            Jimin rested his head on the couch panting and huffing Jungkook's name. "AH- JUNGKOOK... Jungko- nng..."

           Jimin screamed and mewled once he came onto the couch followed by having Jungkook cum aswell but inside of Jimin. The white cum filled Jimin in as he clenched his walls once Jungkook pulled out his wet cock from Jimin.

            "Ah~ Jimin... Jimin~" Jungkook panted turning Jimin's body around again to rest on him "You love it when I touch you like that?~"

          Jimin nodded making a smile and licking his lips before kissing Jungkook again. He moved his legs up to wrap around Jungkook's holding him down on his heated body making Jungkook's member touch Jimin's hard member. Jungkook closed his eyes hugging Jimin close as he felt the way their own wet lengths rubbed on eachother. Jimin was looking at the ceiling huffing slowly and quietly... The room grew silent and the only thing that was heard was Jungkook's wet and seductive kisses along the side of Jimin's jaw and face.

           Suddenly Jimin opened his eyes to see a quick flash almost like someone was taking them a picture while they were making out naked! Jimin flinched and began to look around. "Mm~ n-No... Ah Jungkook~ stop... Wait!"

          Jungkook stopped and sat up to pay attention to Jimin. "What is it? Did you want more?"

       "N-no! Jungkook! Someone's here!" Jimin looked around to see someone in a black coat standing by the corner in the dark. "J-Jungkook....!"

            Jungkook looked back but he couldn't see it. "Jimin... Please make sure you wear your glasses, you are scaring me..."

             Jimin shook his head. "I-I...." Jimin decided to remain quiet... Scaring Jungkook wouldn't make him any better and he had to keep this all a secret from his fiance because Jimin didn't know what the mysterious person had in store for the two if he caught Jimin telling Jungkook everything.