Chapter 20: The bird that flew away

Yoongi's eyes then widened. "Wait a sec.. ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT HITMAN KIM NAMJOON?!"

        "Mhm!" Jungkook nodded. "He's very kind and smart."

           "He better let us in on everything or else..." Taehyung then chuckled.

         "What are you going to do about it, pinhead?" Yoongi teased.

           "You'll never leave me alone, do you love me, Min Yoongi?" Taehyung joked as Yoongi emptied his cup of coffee and threatned to throw the cup.

           "Wow! Okay I'll give you two some time!" Jungkook laughed.

       "Oh Jungkook! Don't think like that!!" Yoongi shouted blushing.

      "I think Jimin's calling me!" Jungkook then got up leaving the two as he walked over to Jimin.

          "JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Yoongi yelled as Taehyung pushed Yoongi onto the ground.

           Jungkook then went to look for Jimin. "Angel.." Jungkook called out when he stepped into the house seeing Jimin sit on a couch gently caress the dove. Jungkook stopped and watched Jimin talk to the white feathered bird.

        Jimin had teary eyes just thinking of the white bird he had before, Treasure... His first friend. Jimin only remembered the things he'd do such as feeding the bird, talking with the bird and coming home to see such a beautiful dove. "H-How are you here...? Treasure? You left me... You wanted to be free.." Jimin wiped his tears. "Maybe I'm overreacting, This can't be Treasure." Jimin started crying. "My Treasure..."

         Jungkook stepped up walking to Jimin and sat next to him on the couch. "What's wrong, Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

        "N-nothing.." Jimin wiped his tears allowing the bird to hop around the house. "It's nothing I swear.."

        Jungkook sighed. "I heard you.. Do you remember Treasure?"

        Jimin nodded pouting at the same time. "I do..."

        Jungkook then began to smile climbing ontop of Jimin kissing his lips gently. "Im glad you are remembering~"

          Jimin couldn't stay upset crying over his bird, Jimin didn't know if the bird was Treasure or not.. But he did start to remember half of his memories. The younger man giggled and hugged Jungkook close. There was no way he was going to stay upset.

             "My angel... Don't cry.. You are too beautiful to cry." Jungkook cooed trying to cheer Jimin up. Jungkook held Jimin's hands and kissed him on the lips. "Mm~ Jimin."

         Jimin then blushed and giggled. "Jungkook, why are you so flirty right now?"

          "I can't kiss you, Park Jimin?~" Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's cheek. "I'll be heading out soon with Min Yoongi.. I'll leave you with Taehyung. Is that okay?"

              "Okay... Please hurry back soon." Jimin responded quietly. Jungkook gave Jimin a quick peck on the lips and got off of him walking off to check up on Taehyung and Yoongi to tell them that they should start going out to meet up with Namjoon.

             As Jungkook walked outside it was silent... Too silent. Jungkook then stared at the two. Taehyung was ontop of Yoongi and they were just gazing into eachothers eyes for a solid minute. Jungkook walked in and coughed. "Ah, what do we have here?" Jungkook teased.

           "Y-Yes what do we have here?!" Yoongi pushed Taehyung off like he wasn't into it at all.

          "Oh come on, Yoongi you were blushing! I saw it!!" Taehyung laughed.

           "I don't know what you are talking about." Yoongi shrugged.

          Taehyung squinted at Yoongi. "Oh you littl-"

          "Alright!! That's enough. Lets go Yoongi so we can catch Namjoon before he leaves home." Jungkook started walking inside the house.

         "Bye baby~" Taehyung teased.

          "Shut up." Yoongi blushed as he  tightened the lace on his robe before following Jungkook into the house so they can start heading to Namjoon's place.