Chapter 15: Relive

The next week, It was time for Jimin to come home with Jungkook. Jimin was still clueless as his memories came in slowly. Jimin would wake up at night to find Jungkook holding his hand as he slept. He wasn't too use to this..

Jungkook was taking Jimin home, he had Jimin by his hand as they walked into the house together. Jimin no longer had the bandages wrapped around his head, he had his glasses on, he wore an oversized blue jacket, black loose pants and shoes. Jimin looked around the house but nothing ringed a bell. He sat down and nothing came to him..

"This is such a beautiful house you got here, Mr. Jungkookie." Jimin smiled jumping a bit on his seat eager to see more of the house.

"This is our house, Jimin." Jungkook responded locking the door and walked over to sit with Jimin. "Doesn't anything ring a bell to you?"

"I'm sorry... I don't recall anything." Jimin sighed looking down. "Did I spend most of my time here?"

"Of course you did.. You would be here everyday as I was at work from 6am-11pm."

"Did I have a job?" Jimin asked.

"No" Jungkook answered looking at Jimin. Jungkook gently pulled Jimin close so he can cuddle with him. "You loved doing this with me when I'd come home from work.. You'd wait for me." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin gazed up at Jungkook blushing. "I see... Did I hate working?"

"No... You loved it.. But I just didn't let you." Jungkook claimed.

"Why not?"

"I didn't want you hurt or tired... I just wanted to come home and see you here smiling and giggling like you always would."

"Oh.. Okay.." Jimin claimed laying back onto Jungkook's chest. "Will you tell me how we met?"

Jungkook smiled and caressed Jimin's arms. "It all started 5 years ago. You were in highschool. Some bully was hurting you to the point where he called a Hitman on you to kill you. I was the Hitman. That night when I entered your room and met you for the first time, I fell in love with you. You were charming, gentle, peaceful and precious, I wanted to protect you. By there I would visit you every night and you would wait for me..."

"Wow! That's romantic! How was our first kiss?" Jimin was interested in learning everything.

Jungkook began to tell Jimin how their first kiss was and how in love they were for the past 5 years. Jimin loved hearing all of the stories and hoped soon he can be able to remember these precious memories.

"Jungkookie~ how was our first time?" Jimin asked.

"It was good, you enjoyed it aswell!" Jungkook chuckled.

"Oh." Jimin blushed. "It feels like I'm a different person... Not being able to relate to all of these things..."

"We've kissed at the hospital, it could be like our first kiss... It was like our first kiss.." Jungkook claimed staring deep into Jimin's eyes.

"Can't... Can't we try to relive that moment again?" Jimin asked seriously.

"Our first kiss?" Jungkook asked.

"No... No I mean.. Our first time.." Jimin felt nervous just asking that.

"You want to have sex with me?" Jungkook smirked.

"I... I didn't say that! You did!" Jimin shouted nervously blushing.

Jungkook laughed and turned Jimin over so he can be pinned against the couch. "Jimin~ don't be afraid to ask that... You're mine and I want you to feel comfortable on that topic like how you were before."

"I wasn't nervous before?"

"No Jimin, you were used to it... You loved this.. You loved it when I'd hold you down like this and begin to touch you... So, Jimin will you allow me to touch you like this?"

Jimin gulped and nodded trying not to be afraid. He trusted Jungkook now and wanted to relive the feeling Jungkook mentioned before. "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered.

"Yes Jimin?" Jungkook questioned.

"Jungkook~ be kind to me.."