Chapter 22: Weapon Vault

"Noted." Jungkook responded as Namjoon smiled. Seokjin then came back into the room holding 3 plates of pancakes. He was done so quickly because he was cooking before Jungkook and Yoongi arrived.

           "Here you go." Jin smiled setting the plates with Pancakes down onto the coffee table.

         Namjoon smiled gazing at Seokjin. "Thankyou~"

            "Anytime." Jin blew a kiss at Namjoon and walked back to the kitchen.

             Jungkook thought of the couple and smiled. "Is it complicated at times?"

          Namjoon nodded giving off a chuckle. "At times, yes.. But I guess thats how all relationships like friends with benefits are."

         "Hmm... You have a point there."  Yoongi agreed, suddenly he brought his attention to the broken gun. "How did it break?"

            "Funny story, I was actually going to test it out but once I picked up the handle... It fell apart." Namjoon responded.

           "You destroy everything!" Yoongi shouted as Jungkook began laughing.

           "It was unintentional!" Namjoon yelled back as they laughed.

          "Ah okay, We should talk about the situation... How will you guys stop Yumo?" Namjoon asked. "What is your plan?"

           "Wing it." Yoongi nodded closing his eyes feeling smart.

            "Well we can't wing it actually, and we definitely can't plan without knowing what Yumo is going to do..."

         "This is difficult." Namjoon looked at the ground. Suddenly, Jin walked in having his hands on his hips holding out a spatula.

        "Hey! I didn't make breakfast to have it sitting around and collecting dust!" Jin shouted. "How could you do this to me?!"

         Everyone began to laugh taking their plates of pancakes and decided to eat it as Seokjin stood there folding his arms and staring at everyone until they finished eating.

         Namjoon set the plate down, "Alright, lets go so I can give you all the weapons." Namjoon stood up as Jungkook and Yoongi followed. Then, Seokjin came up and stood infront of Namjoon blocking his way of leaving.

           "You aren't going anywhere until I get a thankyou." Jin teased.

        "Jinnie~ I said thankyou already! You are doing this on purpose." Namjoon cooed.

          "I'm not talking about the word... I'm talking about a certain gesture." Jin smiled.

          Namjoon understood what he meant and leaned over to Jin pulling his hips close to kiss him softly. Jin planted his hands around Namjoon's neck still managing to hold onto the spatula.

           Yoongi coughed feeling a bit awkward as Namjoon pulled his lips away from the kiss picking up Jin and tossing him onto the couch teasingly. "RUN!" Namjoon shouted as the three ran down the hall making sure Jin won't follow.

         "KIM NAMJOON!!" Seokjin shouted in laughter. "WANNA DIE?!"

           "LOVE YOU!" Namjoon shouted running into the room with Yoongi and Jungkook.

          "Wow he really is a keeper." Yoongi commented.

          "Yeah, he's funny too! We like to play around together like that." Namjoon added. Namjoon then walked over to the light switch and turned it on. As the light filled the room, there was gadgets and gizmos, guns to swords. This was the Hitman's weapon vault. Namjoon was in charge of designing each and every one of these weapons. He created them, tested them and named them all! "Okay.. Follow me, I have my best weapons hidden around the back." Namjoon walked to the back as Jungkook looked around amazed.

       "Does Seokjin know about this?" Jungkook questioned.

         "Pft. Of course he does. He walked into this room to get me out when you both came." Namjoon opened a glass display that had mini knifes and guns that looked very advanced. "Here, take the small knifes for just in case you are kept hostage or something."

         "Wow! I feel like a spy." Yoongi stated so blankly.

         "Don't you have any emotions?" Namjoon joked.

         Yoongi shrugged, "I can try but don't expect it to be on point."

           Namjoon pulled out a few guns and gadgets. "Here... This gun can be used to shoot the enemy but not kill them. More like paralyze them."

          "What if we shoot their face?" Yoongi asked.

            "Okay you basically killed them like that." Namjoon responded.

           "Killing them is all I needed to know." Yoongi smirked.

           "Small but scary..." Namjoon joked. He pulled out a black bag to put in all the good weapons he had. Smoke bombs to ninja stars that actually caught Yoongi's attention.

      After Namjoon gave Jungkook and Yoongi the necessary equipments they'll need, It was time for Yoongi and Jungkook to head back to Taehyung and Jimin. "Thanks again for all your help Namjoon." Jungkook thanked Namjoon as Yoongi held the bag.

           "Anytime, And of course, if Yumo does something, I'll be sure to tell you all about it." Namjoon assured.

             "Hey, thats pretty cool of you Namjoonie." Yoongi teased punching Namjoons shoulder playfully.

            "Don't push your luck little man." Namjoon played around.

____________________________________

          Back at home, Taehyung just finished telling Jimin about everything that has been going on. Jimin sat there still as a fainted knock was at the door. "Jimin? Are you okay now?" Taehyung asked for the 5th time already.... Jimin didn't seem like he handled the truth well...

           Jimin slightly shook his head. "Someones at the door.." Jimin finally spoke up.

           Taehyung sighed and got up. "It must be Yoongi and Jungkook." Taehyung went over to the door and opened it carelessly.... However when he opened the door it wasn't Yoongi or Jungkook.... It was Yumo.