Chapter 6: Shady Figure

Jimin woke up on the bed naked, he figured Jungkook took him to bed soon after their little intercourse. It was 8am, Jimin was alone now, he sat up to see pictures of him naked on the bed and pictures from last night! Jimin panicked looking around and glancing at the pictures with fear. "I-I... SHOW YOURSELF!! DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! TAKING PICTURES OF ME WHEN I'M ASLEEP AND NAKED?!"

          Jimin waited for a response. His blood boiled just looking at all of his nudity in all pictures! Just imagine what happened throughout those 2hrs Jungkook was gone! Luckily Jimin woke up early before the mysterious person can actually lay a finger on him. "You sent me a letter... Saying we'll meet soon.. MEET ME NOW! DON'T THINK ABOUT RUINING MY OWN WEDDING WITH THIS BULLSHIT!"

         There was nothing... The house was silent and not even a breath was heard.. Jimin was disgusted at the pictures, he gathered them all and together it was 23 photos! 10 of last night and 13 of him in bed. Just how twisted was this person? In some pictures, Jimin noticed the unknown pervert had to move in close to take the photo properly. There was one photo of his private area and Jimin was left to question who would do such a thing? "I have to get rid of these.. Jungkook will find them and think I might be cheating on him." Jimin teared up. "...that bastard..."

            Meanwhile, A man similar to what Jimin spotted walked into a big building. The man had on a black cap, black coat, dark pants and black classic shoes. He was tall and looked a bit strong. The shady man had a camera hanging from his neck while holding a suitcase. He wore white gloves and based on his attire, he looked similar to a Hitman.

          The man brought up his hand to press a button so he can be able to enter the building.

        "Who is it?" a voice called out from the box.

         "Hitman #5." the man stated, his voice was deep and very masculine.

           "Come right in.." the voice responded as the door opened.

        Hitman #5 looked around before walking in and heading  up the steps to the room he attended.

        He walked into the room and everything was dark, there was no light in the room. "Boss.." The man called out.

            Suddenly a light turned on and Hitman #5 looked to see his boss sitting on a desk surrounded by other Hitmans wearing black. His boss was Yumo! Yumo was wearing a black tux and he had a sinister smug on his face. "Did you bring it?" he called out.

           Hitman #5 nodded and placed 40 pictures of Jimin taken in his sleep. "I took all of them.."

            "Did you leave any?"

          "No sir... Just like you said.. Not to leave any evidence behind.. I only left the letter but no photos." The Hitman was lying... He left 23 photos behind but kept it as a secret.

          "See? I knew I can trust you! Mr. Kim Taehyung! You are perfect!! Absolutely precious.... You took great photos of him too...." Yumo smiled going through the pictures one by one.

          "Boss... If you truely did think of him... In that way... Why did you want him gone?" the Hitman called Kim Taehyung asked taking off his hat and showing his dark black hair.

           "You see.... That's a story for another time, Taehyung. All I'm looking for right now is revenge... On #4."

            "Why not Park Jimin? He was the target from the start..." Taehyung claimed.

            "... I said that story is for another time!" Yumo shouted. "#4 should be slaughtered for killing my uncle.... I SUFFERED BECAUSE OF HIM..." Yumo then began to laugh. "Oh... Oh but now?! He should be killed on his special day... And I want you to do it, Taehyung!"

           "W-why me?" Taehyung asked.

           "Because you are perfect! You are smart and leave no trace... Besides you always survive each situation!" Yumo got up and placed the pictures face down to walk up to Taehyung. He smiled at the tall man.

            "Yumo, you'll double my pay... Right?"

            "Of course I will! That's if... You do the job correctly. I know you will do it right, you never fail to amaze me!" Yumo chuckled and patted Taehyung's back. "On their wedding day, shoot for Jungkook's arm... Stunning him. You run up to Jimin and drag him out of there... Bringing him here. The Hitman who will go with you will be there to take Jungkook and bring him here aswell."

               "I see..." Taehyung responded nodding. "I won't let you down boss."