Chapter 10: Before the big day

It was the afternoon, a day before the wedding. Jungkook was in his white T-shirt, blue jeans and white socks. He was able to stay home that day to give attention to Jimin and help him out with the final wedding plans to go over the things they've gotten so far. They already had everything together, the outfits, the location, the decor, the after party. Jungkook had everything set for the big day tomorrow and was excited just walking into his room and seeing his suit chosen for the big day. "Jimin, I think I'll have to thank your little friend for actually helping you decide what to choose.. I never asked but.. What's his name?"

              "Taehyung." Jimin answered, he was in his white underwear and a grey sweater while writing something down on the couch.

         Jungkook began to think. The name seemed familiar... He sat quietly thinking of the name. "Kim Taehyung?"

            Jimin nodded drawing his attention to Jungkook. "Do you know him?"

            "I-I think I do..." Jungkook responded thinking. It's been days, months, years! Since he's heard that name and him thinking back was tough.

         "Jungkook?" Jimin tapped Jungkook. "What are you thinking about?~"

             "I just thought the name was familiar... That's all." Jungkook responded and held Jimin's hand. "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

            "A little... Only a bit I feel nervous at times.." Jimin looked over the list. "We have everything down. I'm glad we planned this out, even when you were tired from work.. You never took any rest until it was all decided..." Jimin smiled and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "You're amazing.."

           "Anything for my Jimin~" Jungkook brought Jimin close and kissed him. "Why don't we go upstairs for a sec... Show you something before our big day tomorrow~" Jungkook whispered.

            "Oh Jungkook... So kinky~ please don't go hard on me tonight, I have to be able to walk down that aisle without a struggle."

          "I'll see" Jungkook still pecked Jimin gentle wet kisses along his clothed chest breathing around it making Jimin hold Jungkook's hair. "Let's go~" Jungkook carried Jimin upstairs taking him up as Jimin lifted his shirt up allowing Jungkook to kiss his nipples.

          "Mmm~" Jimin hummed in pleasure as Jungkook sat the boy down on the bed.

           "Your nipples are already hard~ My angel wants my touch already. My sinful angel, you want my hard cock inside of you already?" Jungkook whispered licking Jimin's earlobe.

            "H-Ha...aahh..." Jimin held his shirt up covering his face as Jungkook licked around Jimin's sensitive nipples. "Mmmm~ Jungkook... Do it... Do it please.." Jimin begged.

            Jungkook parted his tongue away from Jimins left Nipple. "Are you hard yet?" Jungkook then reached down to Jimin's soft white underwear and tugged it down. "You get turned on so easily, darling."

           "Oh Jungkook.... Jungkook..." Jimin whispered pulling off his shirt completely and tossing onto the floor to pull Jungkook down onto him. "Jungkook~ Don't make me wait..." Jimin kissed Jungkook's lips. "Fuck me good Jungkook..."

              Jungkook proceeded to strip from his clothing looking at Jimin with such want and desire. Jimin looked up at Jungkook smiling as his cheeks grew hot. As Jungkook fully stripped, Jimin pulled Jungkook's hips forward and licked his lovers hardened member.

             "J-Jimin... So quick with this aren't you?~" Jungkook smiled helping by dipping his hips further down Jimin making him deep throat Jungkook's member. "You wanted this~"

          Jimin nodded still keeping his eyes shut licking along the slit. Jimin moaned and let out his soft warm breath onto Jungkook's base sucking him slowly while bobbing his head back and forth. Jimin then pulled away leaving a string of saliva attatched to the tip of Jungkook's cock. "M- ahh~ I want you deep inside of me now..." Jimin kept his legs spreaded as he kept eye contact with Jungkook. "I want you to release inside me when you thrust, Jungkookie~"

          Jungkook made sure Jimin's legs were spreaded and he pressed Jimin's body back as Jungkook leaned in forward having his cock only inches away from Jimins anus. "I look back at the first time we did it in your room, Darling~" Jungkook positioned himself at the entrance now only closer to the point where he rubbed himself around Jimin's rim. "You aren't such a little saint anymore."

             "With you, I never am~" Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders to show how much he wanted it now.

           When Jungkook slipped himself inside, Jimin rested his head back and licked his lips as his moans came in quietly.

           "Ah~ My Jimin..." Jungkook said under his breath thrusting into Jimin until his moans became louder.

           "Ngh! Ah- Oh Jungkook... You're really hard!~"

             "Jimin..." Jungkook huffed while thrusting. He heard Jimins moans and enjoyed them. "Oh Jimin.... Your Moans... Ahh~"

         Jimin's moans turned into pleasurable screams that Jungkook found very hot and sexy. Jimin had his mouth open while his moans came out. "OH aHh....Ahhh.. Ju- ngh Jungkook!~"

           Jungkook loved the way Jimin screamed his name, once he hitted Jimin's prostate, that's all he heard. Jimin's screams and moans mixed together while Jungkook tried not to go crazy by pounding into Jimin harder and leave him sore. So, Jungkook kept steady and gentle thrusts that was still able make Jimin shout. His rhythm was moderate as the thrusts grew wet because of all the pre-cum that escaped his tip and went inside of Jimin.

            Jungkook had a smirk plastered on his face as he thrusted. Jungkook felt like he wanted to cum now that he was becoming satisfied and Jimin seemed like he was ready to cum but he just held it in to last longer. Jungkook slowed down and placed his hands on Jimin's cheek, "...my sweet little angel~" Jungkook gave Jimin a messy wet kiss that had the younger huffing and moaning. Soon they both released at the same time screaming eachothers name. The sun was setting, the two held eachother in their warm arms as their naked bodies were touching while they cuddled and panted staying up in complete silence taking a rest. Jungkook then reached over to a blanket and covered Jimin and himself.

       "Jeon Jungkook... I feel so nervous... About our wedding.. Maybe we are taking it too fast?"

        "Too fast?! Park Jimin! Don't make me laugh. It's been 5 years! No one can keep a good relationship like that." Jungkook smiled as the two were in bed together as a blanket covered their naked body.

          "I guess you do have a point.." Jimin responded laying back on Jungkook's chest.

         "I can't wait to see you tomorrow.. And when we get married we can live where you want! Anywhere, my sweet angel!"

           Jimin giggled and kissed Jungkook's lips. "Then I might aswell get to bed now... Don't want to ruin my beauty sleep."

        "Goodnight~" Jungkook whispered placing his arm on Jimin's shoulder as the boy began to sleep.