Chapter 16: Like the first time

"Jungkook~ be kind to me.." Jungkook thought, this was like the first time they were doing it Jimin whispered those same exact words.

Jungkook removed Jimin's glasses and set them aside. "Your eyes... So beautiful.." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear. Jungkook pulled down Jimin's pants hearing the boy's anxious breathing.

Jimin began removing his shirt. It was like he was doing it for the first time. "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook held a finger up to his lips.

"Shh.... Let me touch you..." Jungkook removed Jimin's clothing leaving him naked. Jungkook then removed his own clothing as he gazed down at his innocent minded Jimin. Jimin held his hands against the couch laying his head back at the couch waiting for Jungkook to begin.

Just as Jungkook positioned himself, he moved Jimin's hands above his head and planted them against the couch. Gently he made eye contact with his angel as he thrusted. Jimin gasped almost instantly he looked down quickly shutting his eyes and continuing to moan automatically. "AH-" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook moved the head of his length deeper grasping Jimin's wrists tightly going hard pushing himself in and out of Jimin until he looked down to see Jimin's pre-cum already squirting out of his tip. This meant Jimin was excited and enjoyed it so far. The moans Jimin cried made Jungkook want to go in deeper hearing his pleasurable shouts. Jungkook licked his lips watching Jimin bite his own pink lips seductively, Jungkook leaned over to meet with Jimin's lips again and kiss him to calm him down with his wet and messy kisses. "You love it so far, Angel?~"

Jimin's body was hot and his breathing was quick, the moans escaped his mouth as he tried to respond. "AH...Y-YES.. JUNGKOOK!~"

Just hearing Jimin yell Jungkook's name made Jungkook pick up his speed to a more faster pace. Jimin looked down at the sticky mess of pre-cum all over the side of his cock and seeing how it ran along his skin and onto the couch. Jimin brought his hands up to Jungkook's shoulders not wanting to stop. The last thing he wanted to do was stop. Just as good as it felt, Jimin had his legs spreaded feeling his entrance grow sore now and he couldn't shake off the pain. Jungkook moved his hands down to Jimin's hips while he grinded into them. Holding his hips in place so Jimin wouldn't move too much while he thrusted.

"Jimin...J-Jimin... Ah Fuck..." Jungkook panted feeling the couch's cushions sink in with each harsh and heavy thrusts he pummeled into Jimin's anus.

"Ah JUNGKOOK! MMm- Ngh! I-I'll cum! I'M GONNA CUM!" Jimin warned gasping and screaming most of his moans.

"Jimin.... Ah~ cum... Please cum, sweetie~" Jungkook brought his right hand to Jimin's face caressing his cheek bringing his thumb to Jimin's bottom lip. "Cum for me~"

"Ngh! JUNgkook!" Jimin's body arched as he brought Jungkook's heated body closer until he came onto his Fiance's torso. "Ahh...ahh... Jungkook-" Jimin panted. He couldn't stop moaning his lovers name. It just sounded well when he'd shout it.

Jungkook kept thrusting so he'd fill Jimin up with the cum he had. "Ahh~ Jimin I'll cum... Say you want it~"

"Mmm- ahhhh J-Jungk- ah! Yes I want it... Jungkook!" Jimin cried until Jungkook lifted Jimin's left leg up and pushed in deep down into the prostate and came into Jimin. Jimin moaned loudly. "AH! Mmm.... So good~"

Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips and pulled out as he panted. He stood up and carried Jimin upstairs as he kissed Jimin deeply and passionately along the way. "My angel..." Jungkook moaned into the kiss bringing him onto the bed and laying him down gently so they can end it with a makeout session. Jungkook rested his body in between Jimin's legs kissing Jimin and breathing in between, softly pressing his lips onto Jimin's and moving his hands through Jimin's fluffy hair. The two were panting and moaning in between each kiss while Jimin moved his legs along the sides of Jungkooks torso. "Mm~ Jungkook... I love you..."

Jungkook returned the words with a smile kissing Jimin again. Jimin was there physically but it didn't seem like him... The Jimin before was gone... Now, until the new Jimin can remember, Jungkook had to help Jimin come back to his senses... The only question was, who pulled the trigger that wedding day?