s|even

song: If I Lose Myself by OneRepublic
(500 READS BITCH IMMA CRY)

Yoo Kihyun

"Wow, Kihyun," Eunho stared at the screen in awe. "they came out great! I'll definitely try to make the school keep you as their go-to photographer!"

I smiled faintly. "Thank you, Eunho."

"Do you have any other photos with different sub-" I clicked into a different folder, causing her to gasp. "wow, you really haven't lost it, Kihyun. These are so beautiful! Got me all excited for the wedding!"
I tried my best to make the smile stick around for a decent amount of time, not to give away the slight resentment I still felt, but I failed, lips trembling into an unsure pout. I peered around the office as she continued gushing to herself.

"I'm sorry, you're probably very busy," she stood up. "send them to the shop and they'll take care of the rest I guess. Once again, thank you so so much."

"It's no big deal." I smiled, packing away my USB back into my backpack. As I did this, the door opened to a tall, dark haired man in a suit. Even the way he approached us screamed power, but as a contrast, he was grinning from ear to ear.

"Your timing is impeccable," Eunho giggled, her arm hooking around his waist and his own around her shoulders. He directed his smile at me. "Kihyun meet my fiancé, Mingyu; this is Kihyun, the friend I told you about."

"It's great to put a name to the face, finally."
he shook my hand enthusiastically.

"Pleasure to meet you, and congratulations, by the way." I was back to forcing a smile, packing my things a little bit faster now.

"How may I help you?" Eunho chuckled, and he mentioned something about lunch. "Oh cool- Kihyun, are you coming with us?"

"No, I'm afraid I'll have to skip, my shift starts in a bit. In fact I should probably get going right now," I said. "I'll make sure to send the photos and have everything done as soon as possible. Send me the wedding details soon."

She nodded, and before either of them could insist again, I slipped out of her office and the school, collapsing on the bench beyond the gates with a deep sigh. I don't even have work today, I thought to myself, burying my face in my hands.

It was then that my phone buzzed with a text from Changkyun.

changkyun : hey, sorry I couldn't reply I had just gone into my lesson and we had a surprise text so I couldn't get away with texting

changkyun : as the good lord once said

changkyun : wuzzzzz poppin'

😂😂😂😂

it's okay, don't worry & I'm just running errands. how did the surprise test go?

changkyun : surprising

changkyun : since there was stuff we had actually never covered before

???

changkyun : iono