fo|urteen

song: Take My Love and Run by Bad Suns
(this is such a tune!!)

henlo,, I just wanted to drop by and say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND ENJOYING THIS BOOK YOU MAKE A SAD BITCH REAL HAPPY SJSKFBDJDDJ also three things ladies and gents:
• somebody previously pointed out that they wanted more backstory about Jooheon and Hoseok soooooo I got to thinking and is that a thing? do y'all want that? because I highkey have ideas lol

comment on this line if so !

• VOTE ON MAMA FOR UR FAVES EVEN IF IT IS ONCE A DAY (however don't prioritise voting above your life like LIVE UR LIFE BANGTAN LITERALLY TOLD US TO)

• has anyone noticed anything about the chapter titles yet 👀

ENJOY! x

Im Changkyun
That afternoon once I got home, I sat through a [at least] 40 minute lecture for disappearing without calling to say I'm ok and leaving it to poor Jooheon's mom to call up and tell them I was okay.
The entire time I bit the inside of my cheeks to keep myself from laughing; if they knew that I was actually dead asleep in my now boyfriend's apartment across town instead of two streets away, then I would most definitely get my ass served on a platter.

Thankfully, I survived their joint monologue and it wasn't until 6pm on this lazy Saturday afternoon that I looked away from my book, noticing several messages incoming at once.
I picked up my phone, device still vibrating.

jooheon 💋: hey

jooheon 💋: are you allowed out?

jooheon 💋: I just needed to speak to you for a bit, chill out

jooheon 💋: it's fine if you can't make it since you were "with me" last night

mom asked me to pick up some things from dessert so any supermarket would be ace

jooheon 💋: great, I'm currently sitting in the car park of one, eating ice cream with a broken plastic spoon ☺️

fuck me, I'm coming

I bounced off of my windowsill, slipping on the nearest pair of trainers & jacket, collecting some money and my keys before I was off, kicking my way through several tiny mountains of leaves before I reached the supermarket.
Jooheon was in fact there; his right foot propped up by a water bottle as he swung the other, delicately eating ice cream. I perched beside him, wedging my hands beneath my thighs for warmth.

"Oh, hello." He acknowledged my presence seconds later.

"Hi," I replied. "everything okay.??"

"Yeah, everything great. All good in the hood- I mean, if you take away mass poverty and increasing crime rates, then yes, hood's splendid." Jooheon rambled quickly, brushing his hair from his face.
Only then did I notice how red & puffy his eyes were, similar to his cheeks.

"Wow, unlike your other pair, your third eye is wide open, my guy."

He glared at me. "If I wanted you to roast me I wouldn't have called you here."