fi|fteen

song: Move by Taemin

(hello lads, firstly 2 FUCKEN K READS HELLO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE DJRJEKDMDBDKSJDBF

also, I have started a new book! It's called 'flicker' and it is a taekook fantasy fic set in modern days! I would really appreciate it if you checked out the introduction ☺️

alsO, support Taemin's comeback, today's chapter song is in his honour 💜)

Im Changkyun

A week and a half had passed since we got to meet Minhyuk and Hyunwoo, and shortly after Minhyuk and Jooheon started to bond, he suddenly began to sweat hard and complain of his usual stomach ache. And it was fine, up until his vitals went wild and he collapsed.
In short, his appendix burst due to the impact of him falling after being hit and he went into emergency surgery.

He's fine however, just extra needy - Minhyuk on the other hand, was mortified on the night and even cried from just fear, but once he got told my best friend would be fine, he was somewhat relieved but took it upon himself to nurse him back to health as opposed to let himself be eaten away by guilt (much to my best friend's delight). More often than usual, he can be seen at his house just chatting to him or just sat on the bed as Jooheon snores the afternoon away.

I made my way through the emptying corridors of the main building, hoping that this also boring day would come to a fast end, and that all depended on how quickly I could get myself beyond the school gates. I sped up my pace, but was brought to a stop when I felt a couple of taps on my shoulder. Upon turning around I was greeted with a near vacant hallway, but as I began to continue heading home, I was greeted by Minjae and another two team members.

He suddenly threw an arm around me, and all my muscles contracted at once. "So, how's Jooheon doing? The team needs him."

"Great, he must be doing great."

"Great? Heard his appendix burst because he got hit by a car. Can't be that good."

"He's doing great because he doesn't have to see you." My remark shockingly made them laugh.

"Touché. However I wanted to know something," his voice lowered. "which way are you swinging, Changkyun?"

"What?" I detached myself from him, stopping.

"You know," they all chuckled in unison. "walking home."

"Oh..just through, you know, streets and stuff."

"Right I see. Are you going to meet your boyfriend today?"

I came to halt yet again. "Excuse me?"

The fact they were boldly assuming my sexuality halfway out of the chemistry corridor made me want to throw some fiery hands, but I contained myself (out of shock), fingers curling into tight fists. On the other hand, the three of them giggled, unaware of how fast they words were to make feel small and powerless, like before.

"I mean you are gay, right? I saw your Instagram-"

"Changkyun!" A voice came to my rescue, Jooheon's friend, Namjoo, made a beeline towards me across the main courtyard, hooking an arm around me. "we're late, we have to go."