tw|enty

song: Slow Motion by PHOX

(I thought I should address this, especially after the last chapter and also the last few days.

Firstly, don't ever let anyone make you feel invalid about who you love. Ever. Literally give me their location and I'll throw some rounds with them, because that is fucked up.
You aren't any less of a person at any time, regardless of who you choose to fall in love with.

Secondly, please look after yourselves. Talk to someone if anything feels irreversibly broken; I promise you that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that you will be okay - as cliché as that sounds.
My DMs are always open, but because this app is a lil dodgy sometimes, you can find me on twitter, @jooheoniesan. Come say hello :)
Alternatively, check the media section for some numbers you can turn to for some professional help. Everything will be fine.

Love, Jess x)

Im Changkyun [present time]

The bliss that came after spending the night with Kihyun only lived to maybe around breakfast the day after, where he lecture my ears off for a solid 30 minutes for disappearing into the night when it was cold and rainy (not even the story of how I became friends with the really cool seniors made him less irritated).
That ordeal also came to an end with lazy kisses and multiple "I love you"s, and after breakfast & a shower, Kihyun had lured me into his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked fretfully, the streets growing in familiarity.

"I told Jooheon who told your sister that you were with me," he said, eyes squared on the road. "I'm going to go to work, and then you're going to go make amends with your best friend. And your family too."

"It's too early for this. Me disappearing for a while won't make my Mom hate me any less for being gay."

"You'd be amazed," he sighed with a playful grin on his face. I stared, mouth slightly agape at his flawless side profile. "What?"

"Nothing, you're just really out of my league." He laughed at my comment, shaking his head.

"Are you sure it isn't the other way around? You're quite cute too."

"Please." I rolled my eyes amused. "And quite?! Bitch call me the National Grid because I'm the main source of light in your life."

"Touches. ," I looked in his direction. "be ready by 7 tonight; dress code: formal."

"Is this your way of inviting me out?" My eyebrow arched.

"Yes, Changkyun," Kihyun looked at me, the car coming to a slow stop. His eyes sparkled slightly. "I want to take you on a date tonight. Properly."

"Count me in," I beamed. "although you didn't quite get the memo about taking someone out before sleeping with th-"

He hushed me with a kiss. "You're further proving my point."

"You don't look the slightest bit bothered by it," I rolled my eyes again, and Kihyun chuckled. "now go ahead."

I nodded, and stepped out of the car onto the damp pathway, the colour of the sky akin to it, unevenness included. Kihyun, who'd been watching me, offered me a reassuring smile and a "see you at 7!" that faded away seamlessly like the back of his dark blue Chevrolet down the street.
I turned back around and walked right up to Jooheon's door, hesitating momentarily before landing 3 knocks.