Her sister?

I watched as Mona glared at the lizard mutant, she was almost tempted to punch her the moment she does something making me curious of it all happening before my very eyes as Cyrena slowly moved over "What ever do you mean? I'm your sister, I need to know if your alright" she said making me look at them as I understood nothing of this as Mona still glared at the other lizard "I'm fine, not that you care so excuse us but we need to go to art class" Mona said as she pulled me away and we left for class as I was left confused with my thoughts wondering if something was wrong Are you alright? You look to be ready to kill someone I thought to her as she turned to me for a quick moment and then looked away from me She was always like this since Raphael got fired from our school, she blamed me and made rumors around the school on me she explained making me nod as we walked into class making us sit together as we laughed together.

"So is there something you enjoy doing the most?" she asked me as we got our things out and ready to use for the class as many girls started to talk about the youngest of the Hamato brother's being the teacher while the guys simply groaned to them talking as he walked in "Today, I want you to paint yourself. Make something that would describe what you think about, what you feel most of the time that your like" he explained making us all get to work on the project, I got my colors and began to paint what I believed to be like right now I moved my pencil to my colors and slowly covered my canvas to bring myself to it making me smile as I worked slowly and gently on the piece as Mona looked over to my work at times to see simply how I was doing at the moment as she would at times ask for my help in her painting making me smile sweetly to her and do so.

By the time the bell had rang I had finished my piece as Michelangelo went from one student to the other to see what they painted "I need to get ready for science class" I said making Mona nod to me allowing me to leave as she would take care of my painting making me able to get going to my next class as I found it with ease with Talena once more in my class as a boy with black hair and eyes stared at her making me wonder if I should help him, as I sat down at a desk I watched how most boys watched a girl who was watching Donatello as he wrote on the blackboard a few things making me focus simply on what I had with me at the moment as I didn't care about the others and what they were doing now as I could hear Talena's thoughts that made me want to puke the more I listened so I ended up focusing on the thoughts coming from the teacher as he was talking to me I hope you will speak with my brother, he truly wishes for us to be at peace he thought.

It made me want to roll my eyes but if I did that people would stare at me and wonder what was wrong for me to do it in the first place, as a result people would claim me to be crazy and make the principal expel me like most people here want to see happen so instead I focused on the book I brought with me just in case anything happens that is in me needing to pass the time by until I need to do something else that maybe important to others, when the bell rang it was time to start class making me look up to the lesson as it started making me hope for the day to be over soon so I could eat lunch and then get back to my dorm as I was getting hungry right now of all times and really wanted something to eat sooner or later, Talena would at times look over to me and smirk almost as if she had done something or planned something to happen to me which wasn't left unnoticed by Donatello "Miss Yui, is there something you wish to tell miss Lessard?" he asked making everyone look at her.

"I just wanted to know when she was going to leave the college" she said making me sigh "I won't be leaving anytime soon Talena so leave me be" I said making her then glare at me before we all went back to the lesson, as the lesson went on I could hear her thoughts of anger towards me at the moment making me hope that I can avoid her right now as sometimes I took notes during class to make sure I remember what happened for the next lesson, when the bell rang at last I stood up with all of my things and walked out as I quickly went for my dorm room where the other three waited for me making me smile at them as I joined them so we could go and eat something "Did everything go well during science class?" April asked making me nod to her question "Yeah, but Talena did bother me by asking when I was leaving" I explained making Mona look pissed at this making me sigh as I gently touched her shoulder.

"Calm down, i'm fine and besides i'm not leaving anytime soon" I said to her as I used my abilities to calm her down making her relax as April and Alo looked surprised and confused of what just happened making me look at them "I can also control emotions if in touching contact, like now I calmed Mona down" I explained making them all nod to me in understanding as we then went to the kitchen where I got to cooking with Alo setting our plates while April and Mona spoke about the classes with me and Alo making me smile and nod at times to there words making them smile back to me as I then looked up to see Cyrena and Talena walking in and towards a hall making me ignore them as I went back to cooking before serving each of us to then eat together.